Strategic Behavior, Private Information, and Decentralization in the European Union Emissions Trading System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Löschel, Andreas & Lange, Andreas & Hoffmann, Tim & Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf, 2004. "Assessing Emission Allocation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- Kruger, Joseph & Oates, Wallace E. & Pizer, William A., 2007. "Decentralization in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme and Lessons for Global Policy," Discussion Papers dp-07-02, Resources For the Future.
- Christoph Bohringer & Tim Hoffmann & Andreas Lange & Andreas Loschel & Ulf Moslener, 2005. "Assessing Emission Regulation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-22.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Dijkstra, Bouwe & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2014.
"Sectoral and regional expansion of emissions trading,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 201-225.
- Christoph Böhringer & Bouwe Dijkstra & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Sectoral and regional expansion of emissions trading," Discussion Papers 654, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Christoph Böhringer & Dijkstra Bouwe & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Sectoral and Regional Expansion of Emissions Trading," Working Papers V-337-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Simon Dietz & David Maddison, 2009. "New Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 295-306, July.
- repec:aue:wpaper:1509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikos Tsakiris & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2015. "Welfare Ranking of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Capital Mobility and Cross-border Pollution," DEOS Working Papers 1513, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Keswani Mehra, Meeta & Mukherjee, Saptarshi & Dutta, Monica, 2012. "Toward a framework for implementation of climate change treaty through self-enforcing mechanisms," MPRA Paper 36286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Emissions trading; European Union; Pollution abatement; Private information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:43:y:2009:i:3:p:413-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .