The EU Emissions Trading Scheme. Allowance Prices, Trade Flows, Competitiveness Effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2004. "The EU emissions trading scheme: allowance prices, trade flows, competitiveness effects," Kiel Working Papers 1195, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gagelmann, Frank & Hansjürgens, Bernd, 2002. "Climate protection through tradable permits: The EU proposal for a CO2 emissions trading system in Europe," UFZ Discussion Papers 1/2002, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Christoph Bohringer, 2002. "Industry-level emission trading between power producers in the EU," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 523-533.
More about this item
KeywordsEU Emissions trading scheme; Kyoto targets; Computable general equilibrium model; DART;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-07-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2004-07-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2004-07-18 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2004.49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .