Assessment of impacts of Hubei Pilot emission trading schemes in China – A CGE-analysis using TermCO2 model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wissema, Wiepke & Dellink, Rob, 2007.
"AGE analysis of the impact of a carbon energy tax on the Irish economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 671-683, March.
- Wiepke Wissema & Rob Dellink, "undated". "CGE Analysis of the Impact of a Carbon Energy Tax on the Irish Economy," EcoMod2006 272100104, EcoMod.
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Xavier Labandeira, Pedro Linares and Miguel Rodriguez, 2009.
"An Integrated Approach to Simulate the impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Pedro Linares & Miguel Rodríguez, 2009. "An Integrated Approach to Simulate the Impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 2009-29, FEDEA.
- Liu, Liwei & Chen, Chuxiang & Zhao, Yufei & Zhao, Erdong, 2015. "China׳s carbon-emissions trading: Overview, challenges and future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 254-266.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Welsch, Heinz, 2004. "Contraction and Convergence of carbon emissions: an intertemporal multi-region CGE analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Tang, Ling & Wu, Jiaqian & Yu, Lean & Bao, Qin, 2015. "Carbon emissions trading scheme exploration in China: A multi-agent-based model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 152-169.
- Mustafa Babiker, John Reilly and Laurent Viguier, 2004. "Is International Emissions Trading Always Beneficial?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 33-56.
- Sugino, Makoto & Arimura, Toshi H. & Morgenstern, Richard D., 2013. "The effects of alternative carbon mitigation policies on Japanese industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1254-1267.
- Xiong, Ling & Shen, Bo & Qi, Shaozhou & Price, Lynn & Ye, Bin, 2017. "The allowance mechanism of China’s carbon trading pilots: A comparative analysis with schemes in EU and California," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1849-1859.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004.
"The EU Emissions Trading Scheme. Allowance Prices, Trade Flows, Competitiveness Effects,"
2004.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2004. "The EU emissions trading scheme: allowance prices, trade flows, competitiveness effects," Kiel Working Papers 1195, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Roman Lokhov & Heinz Welsch, 2008. "Emissions trading between Russia and the European Union: a CGE analysis of potentials and impacts," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2012. "Distributional impacts of taxing carbon in China: Results from the CEEPA model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 545-551.
- Li, Wei & Jia, Zhijie, 2016. "The impact of emission trading scheme and the ratio of free quota: A dynamic recursive CGE model in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 1-14.
- Zhang, Da & Karplus, Valerie J. & Cassisa, Cyril & Zhang, Xiliang, 2014. "Emissions trading in China: Progress and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 9-16.
- Edwards, T. Huw. & Hutton, John P., 2001. "Allocation of carbon permits within a country: a general equilibrium analysis of the United Kingdom," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 371-386, July.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Lange, 2005.
"Mission Impossible !? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 81-94, September.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Lange, Andreas, 2004. "Mission Impossible!? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rodica Loisel, 2009. "Environmental climate instruments in Romania: A comparative approach using dynamic CGE modelling," Post-Print halshs-00441491, HAL.
- Qi, Shaozhou & Wang, Banban & Zhang, Jihong, 2014. "Policy design of the Hubei ETS pilot in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 31-38.
- Liu, Yu & Lu, Yingying, 2015. "The Economic impact of different carbon tax revenue recycling schemes in China: A model-based scenario analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 96-105.
- Cui, Lian-Biao & Fan, Ying & Zhu, Lei & Bi, Qing-Hua, 2014. "How will the emissions trading scheme save cost for achieving China’s 2020 carbon intensity reduction target?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1043-1052.
- Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2015. "Gains from emission trading under multiple stabilization targets and technological constraints," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 306-315.
- Giovanni Marin & Claudia Pellegrin & Marianna Marino, 2015. "The impact of the European Emission Trading Scheme on multiple measures of economic performance," SEEDS Working Papers 2015, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2015.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2004. "The EU emissions trading scheme allowance prices, trade flows and competitiveness effects," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3270, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Loisel, Rodica, 2009. "Environmental climate instruments in Romania: A comparative approach using dynamic CGE modelling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2190-2204, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:1039-1049 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:837-849 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:220:y:2018:i:c:p:657-671 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:509-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:190-203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHubei; Pilot ETS; TermCO2 model; Economic and environmental impacts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:189:y:2017:i:c:p:762-769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.