Modelling Seasonal Dynamics in Indian Industrial Production--An Extention of TV-STAR Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matas-Mir, Antonio & Osborn, Denise R., 2004.
"Does seasonality change over the business cycle? An investigation using monthly industrial production series,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 1309-1332.
- A Matas-Mir & D R Osborn, 2001. "Does Seasonality Change Over the Business Cycle? An Investigation Using Monthly Industrial Production Series," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0110, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Matas-Mir, Antoni & Denise R Osborn, 2002. "Does Seasonality Change over the Business Cycle? An Investigation using Monthly Industrial Production Series," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 139, Royal Economic Society.
- D R Osborn & A Matas-Mir, 2001. "Does Seasonality Change over the Business Cycle? An Investigation using Monthly Industrial Production Series," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 09, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G. & Kashyap, Anil K, 1996. "International cycles," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 331-360, February.
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2005.
"Modelling and Forecasting Seasonality in Indian Macroeconomic Time Series,"
136, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Seasonality in Indian Macroeconomic Time Series," Working Papers id:3005, eSocialSciences.
- Terasvirta, T & Anderson, H M, 1992. "Characterizing Nonlinearities in Business Cycles Using Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages 119-136, Suppl. De.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Kashyap, Anil K & Wilcox, David W, 1997.
"Interactions between the Seasonal and Business Cycles in Production and Inventories,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 884-892.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Anil K. Kashyap & David W. Wilcox, 1997. "Interactions between the seasonal and business cycles in production and inventories," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & de Bruin, P. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2000. "Seasonal smooth transition autoregression," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-06/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Kanwar, Sunil, 2000.
"Does the Dog Wag the Tail or the Tail the Dog? Cointegration of Indian Agriculture with Nonagriculture,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 533-556, September.
- Sunil Kanwar, 1996. "Does The Dog Wag The Tail Or The Tail The Dog? Cointegration Of Indian Agriculture With Non-Agriculture," Working papers 35, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Beaulieu, J Joseph & Miron, Jeffrey A, 1992.
"A Cross Country Comparison of Seasonal Cycles and Business Cycles,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 772-788, July.
- Miron, J.A., 1988. "A Cross-Country Comparaison Of Seasonal Cycles And Business Cycles," Papers 89-07, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990. "A Cross Country Comparison of Seasonal Cycles and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1991. "A Cross Country Comparison of Seasonal Cycles and Business Cycles," Papers 0011, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Eitrheim, Oyvind & Terasvirta, Timo, 1996.
"Testing the adequacy of smooth transition autoregressive models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 59-75.
- Eitrheim, Øyvind & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1995. "Testing the Adequacy of Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 56, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2012. "Business And Growth Rate Cycles In India," Working papers 210, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSeasonality; Smooth transition autoregression; Economic reforms.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-02-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ETS-2008-02-02 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .