Report NEP-CWA-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K. Sundaram, 2007. "Fair Access To Higher Education Re-Visited--Some Results For Social And Religious Groups From Nss 61st Round Employment-Unemployment Survey, 2004-05," Working papers 163, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Arunima Sinha, 2007. "East Asian Crisis and Currency Pressure: The Case of India," Working papers 158, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Matthieu Bussière & Arnaud Mehl, 2008. "China's and India's roles in global trade and finance - twin titans for the new millennium?," Occasional Paper Series 80, European Central Bank.
- Timothy Besley & Rohini Pande & Vijayendra Rao, 2007. "Just Rewards?Local Politics and Public ResourceAllocation in South India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 49, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Partha Sen, 2007. "Capital Inflows, Financial Repression And Macroeconomic Policy In India Since The Reforms," Working papers 157, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bargain, Olivier & Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Chakrabarty, Manisha & Zhao, Zhong, 2008. "Earnings Differences between Chinese and Indian Wage Earners, 1987–2004," IZA Discussion Papers 3284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2007. "Modelling Seasonal Dynamics in Indian Industrial Production--An Extention of TV-STAR Model," Working papers 162, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2007-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Das, Jishnu & Do, Quy-Toan & Friedman, Jed & McKenzie,David, 2008. "Mental health patterns and consequences : results from survey data in five developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4495, The World Bank.
- Thierry Bracke & Matthieu Bussière & Michael Fidora & Roland Straub, 2008. "A framework for assessing global imbalances," Occasional Paper Series 78, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zahra Karimi, 2008. "Financing Job Guarantee Schemes by Oil Revenue: The Case of Iran," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_527, Levy Economics Institute.