Elasticities, markups and technical progress: evidence from a state-space approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuttner, Kenneth N, 1994. "Estimating Potential Output as a Latent Variable," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 361-368, July.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "The Case of the Missing Productivity Growth: Or, Does Information Technology Explain why Productivity Accelerated in the US but not the UK?," NBER Working Papers 10010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, James, 1998. "Structural relations, cointegration and identification: some simple results and their application," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 87-113, August.
- Jennifer V Greenslade & Richard G Pierse & Jumana Saleheen, 2003. "A Kalman filter approach to estimating the UK NAIRU," Bank of England working papers 179, Bank of England.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Martin, Christopher & Pittis, Nikitas, 1990. "Pricing and Product Market Structure in Open Economies: An Empirical Test," CEPR Discussion Papers 486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Steven M. Fazzari & Andrew P. Meyer, 2004. "That Elusive Elasticity: A Long-Panel Approach to Estimating the Capital-Labor Substitution Elasticity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1240, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "Capital stocks, capital services, and depreciation: an integrated framework," Bank of England working papers 192, Bank of England.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Jens Larsen, 2001. "Investment-specific technological progress in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 129, Bank of England.
- Davidson, James, 1994. "Identifying Cointegrating Regressions by the Rank Condition," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(1), pages 105-110, February.
- Campbell Leith & Jim Malley, 2007.
"A Sectoral Analysis of Price-Setting Behavior in U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 335-342, May.
- Campbell Leith & Jim Malley, "undated". "A Sectoral Analysis of Price-Setting Behavior in US Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 2003_7, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised May 2003.
- Campbell Leith & Jim Malley, 2003. "A Sectoral Analysis of Price-Setting Behavior in US Manufacturing Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 984, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment, Technological Change, and Economic Growth within Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1770-1786, November.
- Smith, Peter N., 2000. "Output price determination and the business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 49-69, January.
- Colin Ellis & Simon Price, 2004. "UK Business Investment and the User Cost of Capital," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(s1), pages 72-93, September.
- Colin Ellis & Simon Price, 2003. "The impact of price competitiveness on UK producer price behaviour," Bank of England working papers 178, Bank of England.
- Gagnon, Edith & Khan, Hashmat, 2005. "New Phillips curve under alternative production technologies for Canada, the United States, and the Euro area," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1571-1602, August.
- Charlotta Groth, 2005. "Estimating UK capital adjustment costs," Bank of England working papers 258, Bank of England.
- Ryland Thomas, 1997. "The Demand for M4: A Sectoral Analysis Part 2 The Corporate Sector," Bank of England working papers 62, Bank of England.
- Hashmat Khan & Richhild Moessner, 2005. "Competitiveness, inflation, and monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 246, Bank of England.
- Solow, Robert M., 1999. "Neoclassical growth theory," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 637-667 Elsevier.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.