A New Keynesian Model with Heterogeneous Price Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumgartner, Josef & Glatzer, Ernst & Rumler, Fabio & Stiglbauer, Alfred, 2005.
"How frequently do consumer prices change in Austria? Evidence from micro CPI data,"
Working Paper Series
523, European Central Bank.
- Josef Baumgartner & Ernst Glatzer & Fabio Rumler & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2005. "How Frequently Do Consumer Prices Change in Austria? Evidence from Micro CPI Data," Working Papers 101, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Riggi, Marianna & Tancioni, Massimiliano, 2010. "Nominal vs real wage rigidities in New Keynesian models with hiring costs: A Bayesian evaluation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1305-1324, July.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2008.
"The Credibility Problem Revisited: Thirty Years on from Kydland and Prescott,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 728-746, September.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2007. "The Credibility Problem Revisited: Thirty Years on from Kydland and Prescott," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1807, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Daniel Dias & J.M.C.Santos Silva & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2005.
"Time or State Dependent Price Setting Rules? Evidence from Portuguese Micro Data,"
w200508, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Robalo Marques, Carlos & Dias, Daniel & Santos Silva, João M. C., 2005. "Time or state dependent price setting rules? Evidence from Portuguese micro data," Working Paper Series 511, European Central Bank.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Pablo Burriel & Ignacio Hernando, 2005.
"Do decreasing hazard functions for price changes make any sense?,"
0508, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Álvarez, Luis J. & Burriel, Pablo & Hernando, Ignacio, 2005. "Do decreasing hazard functions for price changes make any sense?," Working Paper Series 461, European Central Bank.
- Ali Choudhary & Thorlakur Karlsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "Survey Evidence on Customer Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0916, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Dixon, Huw & Kara, Engin, 2006.
"How to Compare Taylor and Calvo Contracts: A Comment on Michael Kiley,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 1119-1126, June.
- Huw Dixon & Engin Kara, "undated". "How to Compare Taylor and Calvo Contracts: A Comment on Michael Kiley," Discussion Papers 05/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Huw Dixon & Engin Kara, 2005. "How to Compare Taylor and Calvo Contracts: a comment on Michael Kiley," CDMA Working Paper Series 200504, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Huw Dixon & Engin Kara, 2010.
"Can We Explain Inflation Persistence in a Way that Is Consistent with the Microevidence on Nominal Rigidity?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(1), pages 151-170, February.
- Dixon, Huw David & Kara, Engin, 2008. "Can we explain inflation persistence in a way that is consistent with the micro-evidence on nominal rigidity?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/22, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Maral Shamloo, 2010. "Price Setting in a Model with Production Chains; Evidence from Sectoral Data," IMF Working Papers 10/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Sheedy, Kevin D., 2010. "Intrinsic inflation persistence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 1049-1061, November.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Grajales, Anderson & Uras, Rasim Burak, 2015.
"Heterogeneity in Wage Setting Behavior in a New-Keynesian Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Grajales Olarte, A. & Uras, R.B., 2015. "Heterogeneity in Wage Setting Behavior in a New-Keynesian Model," Discussion Paper 2015-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ma, Yong & Li, Shushu, 2015. "Bayesian estimation of China's monetary policy transparency: A New Keynesian approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 236-248.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-30 (Macroeconomics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:cgbcrp:150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.