Neoclassical growth theory
In: Handbook of Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Oscillations in a Growth Model with Endogenous Wealth, Resource, Housing, and Elastic Labour Supply," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(9), pages 458-472, September.
- Colin Ellis, 2006. "Elasticities, markups and technical progress: evidence from a state-space approach," Bank of England working papers 300, Bank of England.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 397-417.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:35-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2007.
"Evolución de la Eficiencia Productiva de una empresa privatizada: El Caso del Grupo Telefónica de España
[Productive Efficiency in Telefonica]," MPRA Paper 13463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2004.
"Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1018-1049, November.
- Lúdvík Elíasson & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2002. "Renewable Resources In An Endogenously Growing Economy: Balanced Growth And Transitional Dynamics," Economics wp20_ludvik, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Lúdvík Elíasson, 2004. "Resources Policy in an Endogenously Growing Economy," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_034, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Charles I. Jones & Dean Scrimgeour, 2004. "The Steady-State Growth Theorem: A Comment on Uzawa (1961)," NBER Working Papers 10921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nagase, Yoko & Uehara, Takuro, 2011. "Evolution of population-resource dynamics models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 9-17.
- Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2015. "Nonlinear dynamic pollution under uncertainty and binding targets," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 175-183.
- Mario, Pomini, 2009. "From stability to growth in neoclassical multisector models," MPRA Paper 18995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Population Change with Endogenous Birth and Mortality Rates, Wealth Accumulation, and Renewable Resource Change," International Journal of Economic Sciences, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 103-129.
More about this item
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:macchp:1-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.elsevier.com/books/book-series/handbook-of-macroeconomics .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .