Changes In Retail Food Delivery: Signals For Producers, Processors And Distributors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M. Thomas & John M. Staatz & Thomas R. Pierson, 1995. "Analysis of grocery buying and selling practices among manufacturers and distributors: Implications for industry structure and performance," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 537-551.
- Boehlje, Michael, 1996. "Industrialization of Agriculture: What are the Implications?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John W. Budd & Brian P. McCall, 2001.
"The Grocery Stores Wage Distribution: A Semi-Parametric Analysis of the Role of Retailing and Labor Market Institutions,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(2A), pages 484-501, March.
- Budd, John W. & McCall, Brian P., 1999. "The Grocery Stores' Wage Distribution: A Semi-Parametric Analysis Of The Role Of Retailing And Labor Market Institutions," Working Papers 14347, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Budd, John W. & McCall, Brian P., 1999. "Decomposing Changes In Retail Food Wage Distributions, 1983-1998: A Semi-Parametric Analysis," Working Papers 14327, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Holmes, Thomas J, 2001.
"Bar Codes Lead to Frequent Deliveries and Superstores,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 708-725, Winter.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1999. "Bar codes lead to frequent deliveries and superstores," Staff Report 261, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Esbjerg, Lars, 1999. "Consequences of information technology usage on retailer-supplier relations," MAPP Working Papers 68, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Mangaraj, Sandeep & Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "A Segmentation Analysis Of U.S. Grocery Store Shoppers," Working Papers 14328, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Wolfson, Paul J. & Katsaras, Nikolaos & Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "Data Mining: A Segmentation Analysis Of U.S. Grocery Shoppers," Working Papers 14335, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Jean-Marie Codron & François D'Hauteville, 1998. "Une approche conceptuelle des relations fournisseurs-distributeurs [Cas du vin, des fruits de contre saison et des produits ultra frais laitiers]," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 245(1), pages 16-23.
- McBryde, Gary L., 2000. "Measuring Strategic Intent In The South Texas Food Marketing Industry," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(2).
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umrfwp:14352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rfumnus.html .