Changes In Retail Food Delivery: Signals For Producers, Processors And Distributors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M. Thomas & John M. Staatz & Thomas R. Pierson, 1995. "Analysis of grocery buying and selling practices among manufacturers and distributors: Implications for industry structure and performance," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 537-551.
- Boehlje, Michael, 1996. "Industrialization of Agriculture: What are the Implications?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John W. Budd & Brian P. McCall, 2001.
"The Grocery Stores Wage Distribution: A Semi-Parametric Analysis of the Role of Retailing and Labor Market Institutions,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(2A), pages 484-501, March.
- Budd, John W. & McCall, Brian P., 1999. "The Grocery Stores' Wage Distribution: A Semi-Parametric Analysis Of The Role Of Retailing And Labor Market Institutions," Working Papers 14347, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Budd, John W. & McCall, Brian P., 1999. "Decomposing Changes In Retail Food Wage Distributions, 1983-1998: A Semi-Parametric Analysis," Working Papers 14327, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Holmes, Thomas J, 2001.
"Bar Codes Lead to Frequent Deliveries and Superstores,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 708-725, Winter.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1999. "Bar codes lead to frequent deliveries and superstores," Staff Report 261, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Esbjerg, Lars, 1999. "Consequences of information technology usage on retailer-supplier relations," MAPP Working Papers 68, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Mangaraj, Sandeep & Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "A Segmentation Analysis Of U.S. Grocery Store Shoppers," Working Papers 14328, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Wolfson, Paul J. & Katsaras, Nikolaos & Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "Data Mining: A Segmentation Analysis Of U.S. Grocery Shoppers," Working Papers 14335, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Jean-Marie Codron & François D'Hauteville, 1998. "Une approche conceptuelle des relations fournisseurs-distributeurs [Cas du vin, des fruits de contre saison et des produits ultra frais laitiers]," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 245(1), pages 16-23.
- McBryde, Gary L., 2000. "Measuring Strategic Intent In The South Texas Food Marketing Industry," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(2).
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umrfwp:14352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rfumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.