How Retail Beef and Bread Prices Respond to Changes in Ingredient and Input and Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vocke, Gary & Buzby, Jean C. & Wells, Hodan Farah, 2008. "Consumer Preferences Change Wheat Flour Use," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-1, September.
- MacDonald, James M. & McBride, William D., 2009. "The Transformation of U.S. Livestock Agriculture: Scale, Efficiency, and Risks," Economic Information Bulletin 58311, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Perron, Pierre, 2010.
"Testing for Multiple Structural Changes in Cointegrated Regression Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 503-522.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron, 2006. "Testing for Multiple Structural Changes in Cointegrated Regression Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-051, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron, 2008. "Testing for Multiple Structural Changes in Cointegrated Regression Models," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1216, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron, 2007. "Testing for Multiple Structural Changes in Cointegrated Regression Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-020, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Awudu Abdulai, 2002. "Using threshold cointegration to estimate asymmetric price transmission in the Swiss pork market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 679-687.
- Giliola Frey & Matteo Manera, 2007.
"Econometric Models Of Asymmetric Price Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 349-415, April.
- Frey, Giliola & Manera, Matteo, 2005. "Econometric Models of Asymmetric Price Transmission," International Energy Markets Working Papers 12122, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Matteo Manera & Giliola Frey, 2005. "Econometric Models of Asymmetric Price Transmission," Working Papers 2005.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin Martens & Paul Kofman & Ton C. F. Vorst, 1998.
"A threshold error-correction model for intraday futures and index returns,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 245-263.
- Martens, M. & Kofman, P. & Vorst, T.C.F., 1995. "A Threshold Error Correction Model for Intraday Futures and Index Returns," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/95, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Potter, Simon M, 1995. "A Nonlinear Approach to US GNP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 109-125, April-Jun.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Matthew T. Holt, 1999.
"Price Transmission and Asymmetric Adjustment in the U.S. Beef Sector,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 630-637.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Holt, Matthew T., 1998. "Price Transmission and Asymmetric Ajustment in the U.S. Beef Sector," Staff Papers 232533, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jochen Meyer & Stephan von Cramon‐Taubadel, 2004.
"Asymmetric Price Transmission: A Survey,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 581-611, November.
- Meyer, Jochen & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2002. "Asymmetric Price Transmission: A Survey," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24822, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Xiaohong Wang, 2009. "Threshold Effects and Asymmetric Price Adjustments in U.S. Dairy Markets," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(2), pages 269-286, June.
- Boetel, Brenda L. & Liu, Donald J., 2008. "Incorporating Structural Changes in Agricultural and Food Price Analysis: An Application to the U.S. Beef and Pork Sectors," Working Papers 44076, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Roeger, Edward & Leibtag, Ephraim S., 2010. "The Magnitude and Timing of Retail Beef and Bread Price Response to Changes in Input Costs," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61041, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawkes, Corinna & Friel, Sharon & Lobstein, Tim & Lang, Tim, 2012. "Linking agricultural policies with obesity and noncommunicable diseases: A new perspective for a globalising world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-353.
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2014.
"Do oil price increases cause higher food prices?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(80), pages 691-747, October.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz, 2013. "Do oil price increases cause higher food prices?," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Do Oil Price Increases Cause Higher Food Prices?," Staff Working Papers 13-52, Bank of Canada.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz, 2013. "Do Oil Price Increases Cause Higher Food Prices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:102757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.