|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Departamento de Economía La Plata, Argentina
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas
Universidad Nacional de La Plata
: +54 221 4229383
+54 221 4229383
Calle 6 entre 47 y 48, 3er. piso, oficina 322, (1900) La Plata
RePEc:edi:dunlpar (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Economics Berkeley, California (United States)
University of California-Berkeley
549 Evans Hall # 3880, Berkeley, CA 94720-3880
RePEc:edi:debrkus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Irene Brambilla & Darío Tortarolo, 2015. "Growth in Labor Earnings Across the Income. Distribution: Latin America During the 2000s," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0182, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Irene Brambilla & Darío Tortarolo, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Mark-ups in the Argentine Manufacturing Sector," Department of Economics, Working Papers 104, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Darío Tortarolo, 2014. "Female Labor Supply and Fertility. Causal Evidence for Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0166, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Porto, Alberto & Tortarolo, Natalia Porto y Darío, 2014. "“Glocalization” and decentralization: The role of local governments in the new international context," MPRA Paper 63743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Darío Tortarolo, 2014.
"Female Labor Supply and Fertility. Causal Evidence for Latin America,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0166, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ingco, Katrina Nicole & Pilitro, Ver Lyon Yojie, 2016. "Stuck at a Crossroad: A Microeconometric Analysis of Fertility and Married Female Labor Force Supply in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 73351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matias Busso & Dario Romero Fonseca, 2015. "Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: Patterns and Explanations," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0187, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dario Tortarolo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.