Report NEP-PUB-2020-12-14This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David R. Agrawal & William F. Fox, 2020. "Taxing Goods and Services in a Digital Era," CESifo Working Paper Series 8708, CESifo.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2020. "A Note on Optimal Taxation, Status Consumption, and Unemployment," Umeå Economic Studies 983, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Martínez-Miera, David & Jiménez, Gabriel & Peydró, José-Luis, 2020. "Who truly bears (bank) taxes? Evidence from only shifting statutory incidence," EconStor Preprints 226689, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Dennis Bonam & Paul Konietschke, 2020. "Tax multipliers across the business cycle," Working Papers 699, DNB.
- Sophie Cottet, 2020. "Payroll Tax Reductions for Minimum Wage Workers: Relative Labor Cost or Cash Windfall Effects?," PSE Working Papers halshs-03010943, HAL.
- Kostol, Andreas Ravndal & Myhre, Andreas S., 2020. "Labor Supply Responses to Learning the Tax and Benefit Schedule," IZA Discussion Papers 13900, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Haibin Jiang, 2020. "The Effects of the Child Care Tax Credit on Maternal Labor Supply," Working Papers 2015, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Besart Avdiu & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2020. "Financing Costs and the Efficiency of Public-Private Partnerships," CESifo Working Paper Series 8711, CESifo.
- Dario Tortarolo & Guillermo Cruces & Victoria Castillo, 2020. "It takes two to tango: Labour responses to an income tax holiday in Argentina," Discussion Papers 2020-07, Nottingham Interdisciplinary Centre for Economic and Political Research (NICEP).
- Costa-Font, Joan & Gyori, Mario, 2020. "Can Unearned Income Make Us Fitter? Evidence from Lottery Wins," IZA Discussion Papers 13903, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Koski, Heli & Kässi, Otto & Pajarinen, Mika & Valkonen, Tarmo & Hokkanen, Marja & Hyvönen, Noora & Koivusalo, Elina & Laaksonen, Jarno & Laitinen, Juha & Nyström, Enni, 2020. "The Size of the Digital Economy in Finland and Its Impact on Taxation," ETLA Reports 106, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lisa CHAUVET & Siyavash ESLAMI & Marin FERRY & Laure PASQUIER-DOUMER, 2020. "Inequality in Public Good Provision and Attitude Towards Taxation: Sub-national Evidence from Africa," Working Paper f2d60d99-90d0-4d77-b8f4-e, Agence française de développement.