Urban InstituteWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 833-7200
2100 M Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20037
RePEc:edi:urbanus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lan Shi, 2012. "The Effect of Mortgage Broker Licensing On Loan Origination Standards and Defaults: Evidence from U.S. Mortgage Market 2000-2007," Working Papers UWEC-2012-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lan Shi, 2011. "Monetary Rewards, Image Concern, and Intrinsic Motivation: Evidence from a Survey on Blood Donation," Working Papers UWEC-2010-07-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Lan Shi & Christina Tapia, 2009. "The Disciplining Effect of Concern for Referrals for Better Informed Agents: Evidence from Real Estate Transactions," Working Papers UWEC-2009-06, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Shi, Lan, 2011. "Respondable risk and incentives for CEOs: The role of information-collection and decision-making," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 189-205, February.
- Shi Lan, 2010. "Incentive Effect of Piece-Rate Contracts: Evidence from Two Small Field Experiments," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-34, July.
- Shi, Lan, 2009. "The limit of oversight in policing: Evidence from the 2001 Cincinnati riot," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 99-113, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Shi, Lan, 2011.
"Respondable risk and incentives for CEOs: The role of information-collection and decision-making,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 189-205, February.
- Alice Peng-Ju Su, 2017. "Information Acquisition and the Equilibrium Incentive Problem," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 231-256, February.
- Wojakowski, Rafał M., 2012. "How should firms selectively hedge? Resolving the selective hedging puzzle," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 560-569.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Stéphanie Lluis, 2011.
"Uncertainty, Task Environment, and Organization Design: An Empirical Investigation,"
1105, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Lluis, Stéphanie, 2012. "Uncertainty, task environment, and organization design: An empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 281-313.
- Marco A. Barrenechea-Mendez & Avner Ben-Ner, 2017. "Mission Congruence and Organization Design: An Empirical Analysis of Childcare Facilities," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 411-426, July.
- Cintya Lanchimba & Josef Windsperger & Muriel Fadairo, 2018. "Entrepreneurial orientation, risk and incentives: the case of franchising," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 163-180, January.
- Josef Windsperger, 2013. "The governance of franchising networks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shi Lan, 2010.
"Incentive Effect of Piece-Rate Contracts: Evidence from Two Small Field Experiments,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-34, July.
- Schumacher, Heiner & Kemper, Niels, 2015. "Unfair Incentives: A Behavioral Note on Sharecropping," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112860, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Matthew Neidell, 2012. "The Impact of Pollution on Worker Productivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3652-3673, December.
- Hong, Fuhai & Hossain, Tanjim & List, John A., 2015.
"Framing manipulations in contests: A natural field experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 372-382.
- Fuhai Hong & Tanjim Hossain & John List, 2015. "Framing Manipulations in Contests: A Natural Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00453, The Field Experiments Website.
- Heywood, John S. & Wei, Xiangdong & Ye, Guangliang, 2011. "Piece rates for professors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 285-287.
- Sauermann, Jan, 2014. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Bonus Pay on Performance Outcomes: Evidence from Personnel Data," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100568, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Shi, Lan, 2009.
"The limit of oversight in policing: Evidence from the 2001 Cincinnati riot,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 99-113, February.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Daniel S. Nagin, 2010. "The Deterrent Effect of Imprisonment," NBER Chapters,in: Controlling Crime: Strategies and Tradeoffs, pages 43-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shjarback, John A. & Pyrooz, David C. & Wolfe, Scott E. & Decker, Scott H., 2017. "De-policing and crime in the wake of Ferguson: Racialized changes in the quantity and quality of policing among Missouri police departments," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 42-52.
- Paul Heaton, 2010. "Understanding the Effects of Antiprofiling Policies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 29-64, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2009-02-22 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2011-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2011-03-05. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lan Shi should log into the RePEc Author Service.