Urban InstituteWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 833-7200
2100 M Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20037
RePEc:edi:urbanus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lan Shi, 2012. "The Effect of Mortgage Broker Licensing On Loan Origination Standards and Defaults: Evidence from U.S. Mortgage Market 2000-2007," Working Papers UWEC-2012-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lan Shi, 2011. "Monetary Rewards, Image Concern, and Intrinsic Motivation: Evidence from a Survey on Blood Donation," Working Papers UWEC-2010-07-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Lan Shi & Christina Tapia, 2009. "The Disciplining Effect of Concern for Referrals for Better Informed Agents: Evidence from Real Estate Transactions," Working Papers UWEC-2009-06, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Shi, Lan, 2011. "Respondable risk and incentives for CEOs: The role of information-collection and decision-making," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 189-205, February.
- Shi Lan, 2010. "Incentive Effect of Piece-Rate Contracts: Evidence from Two Small Field Experiments," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-34, July.
- Shi, Lan, 2009. "The limit of oversight in policing: Evidence from the 2001 Cincinnati riot," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 99-113, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Shi, Lan, 2011.
"Respondable risk and incentives for CEOs: The role of information-collection and decision-making,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 189-205, February.
- Alice Peng-Ju Su, 2017. "Information Acquisition and the Equilibrium Incentive Problem," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 231-256, February.
- Wojakowski, Rafał M., 2012. "How should firms selectively hedge? Resolving the selective hedging puzzle," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 560-569.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Stéphanie Lluis, 2011.
"Uncertainty, Task Environment, and Organization Design: An Empirical Investigation,"
1105, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Lluis, Stéphanie, 2012. "Uncertainty, task environment, and organization design: An empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 281-313.
- Marco A. Barrenechea-Mendez & Avner Ben-Ner, 2017. "Mission Congruence and Organization Design: An Empirical Analysis of Childcare Facilities," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 411-426, July.
- Cintya Lanchimba & Josef Windsperger & Muriel Fadairo, 2018. "Entrepreneurial orientation, risk and incentives: the case of franchising," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 163-180, January.
- Josef Windsperger, 2013. "The governance of franchising networks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shi Lan, 2010.
"Incentive Effect of Piece-Rate Contracts: Evidence from Two Small Field Experiments,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-34, July.
- Schumacher, Heiner & Kemper, Niels, 2015. "Unfair Incentives: A Behavioral Note on Sharecropping," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112860, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Matthew Neidell, 2012. "The Impact of Pollution on Worker Productivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3652-3673, December.
- Hong, Fuhai & Hossain, Tanjim & List, John A., 2015.
"Framing manipulations in contests: A natural field experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 372-382.
- Fuhai Hong & Tanjim Hossain & John List, 2015. "Framing Manipulations in Contests: A Natural Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00453, The Field Experiments Website.
- Heywood, John S. & Wei, Xiangdong & Ye, Guangliang, 2011. "Piece rates for professors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 285-287.
- Sauermann, Jan, 2014. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Bonus Pay on Performance Outcomes: Evidence from Personnel Data," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100568, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Shi, Lan, 2009.
"The limit of oversight in policing: Evidence from the 2001 Cincinnati riot,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 99-113, February.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Daniel S. Nagin, 2010. "The Deterrent Effect of Imprisonment," NBER Chapters,in: Controlling Crime: Strategies and Tradeoffs, pages 43-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shjarback, John A. & Pyrooz, David C. & Wolfe, Scott E. & Decker, Scott H., 2017. "De-policing and crime in the wake of Ferguson: Racialized changes in the quantity and quality of policing among Missouri police departments," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 42-52.
- Paul Heaton, 2010. "Understanding the Effects of Antiprofiling Policies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 29-64, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2009-02-22 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2011-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2011-03-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lan Shi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.