Report NEP-URE-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen Head & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2011. "Housing Liquidity, Mobility, and the Labour Market," Working Papers 1197, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lucas W. Davis, 2008. "The Effect of Power Plants on Local Housing Values and Rents: Evidence from Restricted Census Microdata," Working Papers 0809, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Cruz, Ana Rita & Pinto, Hugo, 2008.
"A cidade e o turismo: o urbano como produto turístico
[Tourism and the city: urban as a tourist product]," MPRA Paper 13477, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Martha Poon, 2009. "From New Deal institutions to capital markets: commercial consumer risk scores and the making of subprime mortgage finance," CSI Working Papers Series 014, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2009. "Social Interactions and Spillovers: Incentives,Segregation and Topology," Working Papers 2009-06, FEDEA.
- Rusche, Karsten, 2008. "Quality of Life in the Regions: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for West German Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 13459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Giuseppe Espa & Diego Giuliani & Andrea Mazzitelli, 2009. "Clusters of firms in space and time," Department of Economics Working Papers 0902, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Stephan Litschig, 2008. "Financing local development: Quasi-experimental evidence from municipalities in Brazil, 1980-1991," Economics Working Papers 1142, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2012.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Spatial HAC estimator: analysis of convergence of European regions," Discussion Papers 15, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Janet Currie & Stefano DellaVigna & Enrico Moretti & Vikram Pathania, 2009. "The Effect of Fast Food Restaurants on Obesity and Weight Gain," NBER Working Papers 14721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2009. "Career Networks and Job Matching - Evidence on the Microeconomic Foundations of Human Capital Externalities," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200901, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Chollete, Lorán, 2009. "The Propagation of Financial Extremes," Discussion Papers 2008/25, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Aki Koponen, 2009. "Regional differences in bank office service accessibility: an entry approach," Discussion Papers 42, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Volodymir BilotKach & Xavier Fageda & Ricardo Flores-Fillol, 2009. "Scheduled service versus personal transportation: the role of distance," Working Papers 2009-10, FEDEA.
- Tuomas A. Peltonen & Ricardo M. Sousa & Isabel S. Vansteenkiste, 2009. "Wealth Effects in Emerging Market Economies," NIPE Working Papers 4/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze, Northern Rock and beyond: The lessons to be learnt," Discussion Paper Series 2009_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2009.
- Lan Shi & Christina Tapia, 2009. "The Disciplining Effect of Concern for Referrals for Better Informed Agents: Evidence from Real Estate Transactions," Working Papers UWEC-2009-06, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Bowles & Glenn C. Loury & Rajiv Sethi, 2009. "Group Inequality," Economics Working Papers 0088, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2009. "The Credit Crisis: Conjectures about Causes and Remedies," NBER Working Papers 14739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Cubí, 2009. "Quality of Life Lost Due to Road Crashes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).