The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze, Northern Rock and beyond: The lessons to be learnt
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSub-prime crisis; credit crunch; banking regulation and supervision; failure resolution; central banking; deposit protection.;
- E53 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Deposit Insurance
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-02-22 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2009-02-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2009-02-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2009-02-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2009-02-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2009-02-22 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2009-02-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lbo:lbowps:2009_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Huw Edwards). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delbouk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .