Report NEP-REG-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/2/doc2008-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesca Stroffolini, 2009. "Access Profit-Sharing Regulation with Information Transmission and Acquisition," CSEF Working Papers 214, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2009. "Where does regulation hurt? Evidence from new businesses across countries," NBER Working Papers 14747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Fiona Stewart, 2009. "Licensing Regulation and the Supervisory Structure of Private Pensions: International Experience and Implications for China," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 33, OECD Publishing.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "Bank Bailout Mark "Ii" : Will It Work?," Discussion Paper Series 2009_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2009.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze, Northern Rock and beyond: The lessons to be learnt," Discussion Paper Series 2009_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2009.
- Adrien de Hauteclocque & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2008. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," Working Papers 0816, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Andrés Fuentes, 2009. "Reforms to Open Sheltered Sectors to Competition in Switzerland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 667, OECD Publishing.
- Chongwoo, Choe & Shekhar, Chander, 2009. "Compulsory or Voluntary Pre-merger Notification? Theory and Some Evidence," MPRA Paper 13450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore