Bank Bailout Mark "Ii" : Will It Work?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Goodhart, 2007. "Liquidity Risk Management," FMG Special Papers sp175, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azusa Takeyama & Nick Constantinou & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2012. "Credit Risk Contagion and the Global Financial Crisis," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-15, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsUK banks; banking regulation and supervision; central banking; failure resolution.;
- E53 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Deposit Insurance
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-02-22 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2009-02-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-02-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2009-02-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lbo:lbowps:2009_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Huw Edwards). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delbouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.