Report NEP-FMK-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2009. "The Credit Crisis: Conjectures about Causes and Remedies," NBER Working Papers 14739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze, Northern Rock and beyond: The lessons to be learnt," Discussion Paper Series 2009_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2009.
- Leif Brandes & Katja Rost, 2009. "Media, Limited Attention and the Propensity of Individuals to Buy Stocks," Working Papers 0098, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Sep 2009.
- Wang, Daxue, 2008. "Herd behavior towards the market index: Evidence from 21 financial markets," IESE Research Papers D/776, IESE Business School.
- Jeff Dominitz & Angela Hung & Joanne K. Yoong, 2009. "How Do Mutual Fund Fees Affect Investor Choices? Evidence from Survey Experiments," Working Papers 653, RAND Corporation.
- Tim Bollerslev & Natalia Sizova & George Tauchen, 2009. "Volatility in Equilibrium: Asymmetries and Dynamic Dependencies," CREATES Research Papers 2009-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.