Report NEP-BEC-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sotiris Blanas, 2012. "Intra-Firm Trade and Employment in US Manufacturing," FIW Working Paper series 077, FIW.
- Michael Pfaffermayr & Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, 2012. "Capital Structure, Corporate Taxation and Firm Age," WIFO Working Papers 424, WIFO.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2012. "Small Business Redefined: A Quasi-Linear Fuzzy Classification of Firm Size," Discussion Papers 2012-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Davidson, Carl & Heyman, Fredrik & Matusz, Steven & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Chun Zhu, Susan, 2012. "Liberalized Trade and Worker-Firm Matching," Working Paper Series 912, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sasaki, Masaru & Takii, Katsuya & Wan, Junmin, 2012. "Horizontal Transfer and Promotion: New Evidence and an Interpretation from the Perspective of Task-Specific Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 6486, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2012. "Optimal Damages Multipliers in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-08, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Gender differences and dynamics in competition: the role of luck," MPRA Paper 38220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Davidson & Aiyesha Dey & Abbie J. Smith, 2012. "Executives' "Off-The-Job" Behavior, Corporate Culture, and Financial Reporting Risk," NBER Working Papers 18001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Morley & Jeremy Piger & Pao-Lin Tien, 2012. "Reproducing Business Cycle Features: Are Nonlinear Dynamics a Proxy for Multivariate Information?," Discussion Papers 2012-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Malhotra, Deepak, 2011. "Shadow of the contract: how contract structure shapes inter-firm dispute resolution," MPRA Paper 38359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabien DOBBELAERE & KIYOTA Kozo & Jacques MAIRESSE, 2012. "Product and Labor Market Imperfections and Scale Economies: Micro-evidence on France, Japan and the Netherlands," Discussion papers 12020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nicola Lacetera & Justin R. Sydnor, 2012. "Would You Buy a Honda Made in the U.S.? The Impact of Production Location on Manufacturing Quality," NBER Working Papers 18005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- UCHINO Taisuke & UESUGI Iichiro, 2012. "The Effects of a Megabank Merger on Firm-Bank Relationships and Borrowing Costs," Discussion papers 12022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mitsukuni Nishida, 2012. "Estimating a Model of Strategic Network Choice: The Convenience-Store Industry in Okinawa," Economics Working Paper Archive 594, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Petri, Böckerman & Mika, Maliranta, 2012. "Outsourcing, occupational restructuring, and employee well-being: Is there a silver lining?," MPRA Paper 38230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Mantovani & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2012. "The strategic interplay between bundling and merging in complementary markets," Working Papers 2012/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jocelyne Robert & Aigul Asfarova, 2012. "Corporate culture and satisfaction at work," Post-Print hal-00690218, HAL.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2012. "Alternative Methodology for Turning-Point Detection in Business Cycle: A Wavelet Approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "The transformative impact of business models," MPRA Paper 38346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & Serban Teodoresco, 2012. "La réputation de votre entreprise : est-ce que votre actif le plus stratégique est en danger?," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2012rb-02, CIRANO.
- Lan Shi, 2012. "The Effect of Mortgage Broker Licensing On Loan Origination Standards and Defaults: Evidence from U.S. Mortgage Market 2000-2007," Working Papers UWEC-2012-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.