Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre Zürich, Switzerland
: +41-1-634 21 37
+41-1-634 49 82
Schönberggasse 1, CH-8001 Zürich
RePEc:edi:seizhch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Philippe Ruh & Stefan Staubli, 2018. "Financial Incentives and Earnings of Disability Insurance Recipients: Evidence from a Notch Design," NBER Working Papers 24830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruh, Philippe & Staubli, Stefan, 2018. "Financial Incentives and Earnings of Disability Insurance Recipients: Evidence from a Notch Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 12979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elisa Guglielminetti & Rafael Lalive & Philippe Ruh & Etienne Wasmer, 2015. "Spatial search strategies of job seekers and the role of unemployment insurance," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4n249fe9fu9, Sciences Po.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elisa Guglielminetti & Rafael Lalive & Philippe Ruh & Etienne Wasmer, 2015.
"Spatial search strategies of job seekers and the role of unemployment insurance,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/4n249fe9fu9, Sciences Po.
- Vuuren, Aico van, 2018. "City structure and the location of young college graduates," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 1-15.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (2) 2016-02-04 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2016-02-04. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2016-02-04. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-02-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Philippe Ruh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.