Report NEP-PBE-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Antonio Alonso, 2018. "International tax cooperation and sovereign debt crisis resolution: reforming global governance to ensure no one is left behind," CDP Background Papers 041, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Ruh, Philippe & Staubli, Stefan, 2018. "Financial Incentives and Earnings of Disability Insurance Recipients: Evidence from a Notch Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 12979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes Buckenmaier & Eugen Dimant & Luigi Mittone, 2018. "Effects of Institutional History and Leniency on Collusive Corruption and Tax Evasion," Discussion Papers 2018-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Arulampalam. Wiji & Devereux, Michael P & Liberini, Federica, 2018. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1168, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Italo López García & Andrés Otero, 2017. "The Effects of Means-tested, Noncontributory Pensions on Poverty and Well-being: Evidence from the Chilean Pension Reforms," Working Papers wp358, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2018. "Older Men’s Labor Force Participation in Belgium," NBER Working Papers 24669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan & Anna Hammerschmid & Michael Peters, 2018. "Labor Market and Distributional Effects of an Increase in the Retirement Age," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1741, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Allan Wright & Kari Grenade & Ankie Scott-Joseph, 2017. "Fiscal Rules: Towards a New Paradigm for Fiscal Sustainability in Small States," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8208, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth, 2018. "Uncertain altruism and non-linear long-term care policies," TSE Working Papers 18-924, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hamed Ghiaie & Jean-François Rouillard, 2018. "Housing Taxation and Financial Intermediation," Cahiers de recherche 18-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised Nov 2018.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Gonzalo Paz Pardo, 2018. "Nonlinear household earnings dynamics, self-insurance, and welfare," Working Papers 860, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Farah, Alfa, 2018. "Fiscal disparity, institutions and asymmetric yardstick competition," CIW Discussion Papers 2/2018, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Geir H. M. Bjertnæs, 2018. "The marginal cost of public funds in large welfare state countries," Discussion Papers 879, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Chakraborty, Lekha & Sinha, Darshy, 2018. "Has Fiscal Rule changed the Fiscal Marksmanship of Union Government?," Working Papers 18/234, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki & Shimizu, Sayoko, 2018. "The Impact of Monetary and Tax Policy on Income Inequality in Japan," ADBI Working Papers 837, Asian Development Bank Institute.