Fiscal disparity, institutions and asymmetric yardstick competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Liddo, Giuseppe & Giuranno, Michele G., 2016.
"Asymmetric yardstick competition and municipal cooperation,"
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 64-66.
- Giuranno, Michele & Di Liddo, Giuseppe, 2015. "Asymmetric yardstick competition and municipal cooperation," POLIS Working Papers 180, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Caldeira, Emilie, 2012.
"Yardstick competition in a federation: Theory and evidence from China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 878-897.
- Emilie CALDEIRA, 2010. "Yardstick competition in a Federation: Theory and Evidence from China," Working Papers 201018, CERDI.
- Emilie Caldeira, 2011. "Yardstick competition in a Federation: Theory and Evidence from China," Working Papers halshs-00552242, HAL.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Cerniglia, Floriana & Revelli, Federico, 2003. "In search of yardstick competition: a spatial analysis of Italian municipality property tax setting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 199-217, September.
More about this item
Keywordsaccountability; rent; fiscal capacity; institutions; yardstick competition;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PBE-2018-07-09 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ciwdps:22018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.