Asymmetric yardstick competition and municipal cooperation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Di Liddo, Giuseppe & Giuranno, Michele G., 2016. "Asymmetric yardstick competition and municipal cooperation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 64-66.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allers, Maarten A., 2012. "Yardstick competition, fiscal disparities, and equalization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 4-6.
- Kotsogiannis, Christos & Schwager, Robert, 2008. "Accountability and fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2336-2349, December.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:134-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Liddo, Giuseppe, 2017. "Are local agreements on equalization grants possible? A bargaining model with quasi-linear local preferences on local public goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 9-11.
- Di Liddo, Giuseppe & Morone, Andrea, 2017.
"Yardstick competition and fiscal disparities: An experimental study,"
Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 134-137.
- Di Liddo, Giuseppe & Morone, Andrea, 2017. "Yardstick competition and fiscal disparities: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 79853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivo Bischoff & Julia Hauschildt, 2017. "Vocational Schools as an Instrument of Interregional Competition – Empirical Evidence from German Counties," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201722, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:175:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0539-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele G. Giuranno & Manuela Mosca, 2018.
"Political realism and models of the state: Antonio de Viti de Marco and the origins of public choice,"
Springer, vol. 175(3), pages 325-345, June.
- Giuranno, Michele & Mosca, Manuela, 2015. "Political realism and models of the state - Antonio de Viti de Marco and the origins of Public Choice," POLIS Working Papers 184, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Christian Bergholz & Ivo Bischoff, 2016. "Local council members’ view on inter-municipal cooperation: Does office-related self interest matter?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201647, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Farah, Alfa, 2018. "Fiscal disparity, institutions and asymmetric yardstick competition," CIW Discussion Papers 2/2018, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; expenditure needs disparities; municipal cooperation.;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2015-11-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-REG-2015-11-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uca:ucapdv:180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani). General contact details of provider: http://polis.unipmn.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.