Report NEP-REG-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kiesel, Ruediger & Paraschiv, Florentina, 2015. "Econometric Analysis of 15-minute Intraday Electricity Prices," Working Papers on Finance 1521, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Marie Hyland & Stefanie Haller, 2015. "Firm-level estimates of fuel substitution: an application to carbon pricing," Working Papers 201522, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Simone Moriconi & Pierre M. Picard & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2015. "Commodity Taxation and Regulatory Competition," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def034, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Hübler, Michael & Schenker, Oliver & Fischer, Carolyn, 2015. "Second-best analysis of European energy policy: Is one bird in the hand worth two in the bush?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-079, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ana Ramos & Alicia Pérez-Alonso & Susana Silva, 2015. "Valuing Energy Performance Certificates in the Portuguese Residential," Working Papers 02-2015, Economics for Energy.
- Halvor Briseid Storrøsten & Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2015. "Smart hedging against carbon leakage," Discussion Papers 822, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Emiko Inoue, 2015. "An empirical analysis on the relationship between emissions trading system and R&D investment," Discussion papers e-15-008, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Peter Michaelis & Thomas Ziesemer, 2015. "On dynamic standards for energy efficiency in differentiated duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 325, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Heindl, Peter, 2015. "The impact of administrative transaction costs in the EU emissions trading system," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-076, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ana Ramos & Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2014. "The Role of Information for Energy Efficiency in the Residential Sector," Working Papers 04-2014, Economics for Energy.
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa & Piaser, Gwenaël, 2015. "On Competing Mechanisms under Exclusive Competition," TSE Working Papers 15-609, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Giuranno, Michele & Di Liddo, Giuseppe, 2015. "Asymmetric yardstick competition and municipal cooperation," POLIS Working Papers 180, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.