Report NEP-LMA-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osborne Jackson, 2018. "The supply side of discrimination: evidence from the labor supply of Boston taxi drivers," Working Papers 18-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 01 Jun 2018.
- Michal Burzynski & Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2018. "The Changing Structure of Immigration to the OECD: What Welfare Effects on Member Countries?," Working Papers 2018-09, CEPII research center.
- Alessia Matano & Moisés Obaco & Vicente Royuela, 2018. "“What drives the spatial wage premium for formal and informal workers? The case of Ecuador”," AQR Working Papers 201806, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jun 2018.
- Tobias A. Jopp, 2018. "On the economics of forced labour. Did the employment of Prisoners-of-War depress German coal mining productivity in World War I?," Working Papers 0132, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Luis DÃez CatalÃ¡n, 2018. "The labor share in the service economy," Working Papers 18/09, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Gonzalo Paz Pardo, 2018. "Nonlinear household earnings dynamics, self-insurance, and welfare," Working Papers 860, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lindeboom, M. & Montizaan, Raymond, 2018. "Pension reform: Disentangling retirement and savings responses," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Carolina Castagnetti & Maria Letizia Giorgetti, 2018. "Understanding the gender wage gap differential between public and private sector in Italy: A quantile approach for panel data," DEM Working Papers Series 162, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- David E. Frisvold & Melinda Pitts, 2018. "State Merit Aid Programs and Youth Labor Market Attachment," NBER Working Papers 24662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urgaia, Worku R., 2018. "The Role of Human Capital Resources in East African Economies," GLO Discussion Paper Series 218, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bartke, Simon & Gelhaar, Felix, 2018. "When does team remuneration work? An experimental study on interactions between workplace contexts," Kiel Working Papers 2105, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Arulampalam. Wiji & Papini, Andrea, 2018. "Tax Progressivity and Self-Employment Dynamics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1169, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lergetporer, Philipp & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2018. "Does Ignorance of Economic Returns and Costs Explain the Educational Aspiration Gap? Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 371, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ruh, Philippe & Staubli, Stefan, 2018. "Financial Incentives and Earnings of Disability Insurance Recipients: Evidence from a Notch Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 12979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriele Camera & Jaehong Kim, 2018. "Equilibrium wage rigidity in directed search," Working Papers 18-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cabrera, José María & Webbink, Dinand, 2018. "Do higher salaries yield better teachers and better student outcomes?," MPRA Paper 86972, University Library of Munich, Germany.