Report NEP-URE-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozkan Eren, 2016. "Differential Peer Effects, Student Achievement, and Student Absenteeism: Evidence from a Large Scale Randomized Experiment," Departmental Working Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Florian Oswald, 2015. "Regional Shocks, Migration and Homeownership," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/n1d9kd7k48k, Sciences Po.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2016. "Urban Immigrant Diversity and Inclusive Institutions," Working Papers 16-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Beth Schueler & Joshua Goodman & David Deming, "undated". "Can States Take Over and Turn Around School Districts? Evidence from Lawrence, Massachusetts," Working Paper 365596, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Eric Clark & Henrik Gutzon Larsen & Anders Lund Hansen, 2015. "Financialisation of built environments:A literature review," Working papers wpaper114, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- JosÈ E. Bosc· & Javier Ferri, 2016. "REMS1: Adding Financial Frictions and a Housing Market to REMS," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2016-03, FEDEA.
- Reena das Nair & Shingie Chisoro, 2015. "The expansion of regional supermarket chains: Changing models of retailing and the implications for local supplier capabilities in South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, and Zimbabwe," WIDER Working Paper Series 114, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2016. "Dissecting the 2007-2009 Real Estate Market Bust: Systematic Pricing Correction or Just a Housing Fad?," Working Papers 567, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration and Interregional Convergence in Russia," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/29rpk7q0oq9, Sciences Po.
- Richard Blundell & Rowena Crawford & Eric French & Gemma Tetlow, 2015. "Comparing Retirement Wealth Trajectories on Both Sides of the Pond," Working Papers wp333, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Matteo Maggiori & Stefano Giglio & Johannes Stroebel, "undated". "No-Bubble Condition: Model-Free Tests in Housing Markets," Working Paper 181786, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Gokan, Toshitaka, 2016. "On the sustainability of a monocentric city : lower transport costs from new transport facilities," IDE Discussion Papers 548, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Olu Ajakaiye & Afeikhena T. Jerome & Olanrewaju Olaniyan & Kristi Mahrt & Olufunke A. Alaba, 2015. "Spatial and temporal multidimensional poverty in Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series 132, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Todd K. Gardner, 2016. "Urban-Suburban Migration in the United States, 1955-2000," Working Papers 16-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Burke, Mary A., 2015. "The Rhode Island labor market in recovery: where is the skills gap?," Current Policy Perspectives 15-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Moira McCullough & Stephen Lipscomb & Hanley Chiang & Brian Gill & Irina Cheban, "undated". "Measuring School Leaders' Effectiveness: Findings from a Multiyear Pilot of Pennsylvania's Framework for Leadership (Stated Briefly)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4a6e79c29bbd43eb9fd51ad1f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kofanov, D. (Кофанов, Д.) & Mikhailova, T. (Михайлова, Т.) & Shurygin, A. (Шурыгин, А.), 2015.
"Geographical Concentration of Soviet Industry: A Comparative Analysis
[Географическая Концентрация Советской Промышленности: Сравнительный Анализ]," Working Papers mak15n3, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Li, Zhengyu, 2016. "Essays on knowledge sourcing and technological capability : A knowledge structure perspective," Other publications TiSEM b8ff31fc-c57b-4bc3-b5a4-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jackson, Osborne, 2015. "Does immigration crowd natives into or out of higher education?," Working Papers 15-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Getahun, Tigabu Degu, 2016. "The Effect of Industrial Cluster Policy on Firm Performance in Ethiopia: Evidence from the Leather Footware Cluster," Discussion Papers 229713, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Antonios Garas & Athanasios Lapatinas, 2016. "The role of consumer networks in firms' multi-characteristics competition and market-share inequality," Papers 1601.05660, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Alex Trew, 2016. "Endogenous Infrastructure Development and Spatial Takeoff," CDMA Working Paper Series 201601, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 17 Nov 2017.
- Brun Irina & Ivanova Alina & Kardanova Elena & Orel Ekaterina, 2016. "Noncognitive Development of First Graders and Their Cognitive Performance," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/PSY/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elisa Guglielminetti & Rafael Lalive & Philippe Ruh & Etienne Wasmer, 2015. "Spatial search strategies of job seekers and the role of unemployment insurance," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4n249fe9fu9, Sciences Po.
- Florenz Plassmann & Andrew Feltenstein, 2015. "How large do multi-region models need to be?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1507, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.