Report NEP-GEO-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Trew, 2016. "Endogenous Infrastructure Development and Spatial Takeoff," CDMA Working Paper Series 201601, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 17 Nov 2017.
- Gokan, Toshitaka, 2016. "On the sustainability of a monocentric city : lower transport costs from new transport facilities," IDE Discussion Papers 548, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Elisa Guglielminetti & Rafael Lalive & Philippe Ruh & Etienne Wasmer, 2015. "Spatial search strategies of job seekers and the role of unemployment insurance," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4n249fe9fu9, Sciences Po.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Grealis, Eoin & Loughrey, Jason & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin & Hennessy, Thia, 2015. "The Spatial Distributional Effect of Common Agricultural Policy Reform," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eric Clark & Henrik Gutzon Larsen & Anders Lund Hansen, 2015. "Financialisation of built environments:A literature review," Working papers wpaper114, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Getahun, Tigabu Degu, 2016. "The Effect of Industrial Cluster Policy on Firm Performance in Ethiopia: Evidence from the Leather Footware Cluster," Discussion Papers 229713, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Storm, Hugo & Heckelei, Thomas, 2015. "Local and regional spatial interactions in the analysis of Norwegian farm growth," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212648, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David de la Croix & Paula E. Gobbi, 2016. "Population Density, Fertility and Demographic Convergence in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marton, Tibor, 2015. "Spatial Concentration of Milk Production in Norway: The Flow of Quotas," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kofanov, D. & Mikhailova, T. & Shurygin, A., 2015. "Geographical Concentration of Soviet Industry: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers mak15n3, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Shima'a Hanafy, 2015. "Determinants of FDI Location in Egypt—Empirical Analysis Using Governorate Panel Data," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201513, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).