Report NEP-IAS-2018-08-20This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriella Conti & Rita Ginja & Renata Narita, 2018. "The Value of Health Insurance: A Household Job Search Approach," Working Papers 2018-050, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Zheng, Yan & Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Xiaoyong, 2016. "Estimating Asymmetric Information Effects in Health Care Accounting for the Transactions Costs," ARE Working Papers 262941, North Carolina State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mary Doidge & Hongli Feng & David A. Hennessy & J. Roy Black & William M. Edwards, 2017. "Farmers’ Crop Insurance Choices in Iowa and Michigan: Survey Summary," Staff Paper Series 262455, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Daniel Bauer & Paul Embrechts & Damir Filipović & Pablo Koch-Medina & Ralf Korn & Stéphane Loisel & Antoon Pelsser & Frank Schiller & Hato Schmeiser & Joël Wagner, 2017. "Asset-Liability Management for Long-Term Insurance Business," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-69, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jan 2018.
- Zheng, Yan & Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Xiaoyong, 2017. "Risk Aversion, Moral Hazard and Gender Differences in Health Care Utilization," ARE Working Papers 262936, North Carolina State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jody Schimmel Hyde & April Yanuyan Wu, "undated". "Do Older SSDI Applicants Denied Benefits on the Basis of their Work Capacity Return to Work After Denial?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d40a8f5d6043434e96053c055, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Anup Malani & Sonia P. Jaffe, 2018. "The Welfare Implications of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 24851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Sébastien Houde & Joseph Maher, 2018. "Moral Hazard and the Energy Efficiency Gap: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers hal-01420872, HAL.
- Philippe Ruh & Stefan Staubli, 2018. "Financial Incentives and Earnings of Disability Insurance Recipients: Evidence from a Notch Design," NBER Working Papers 24830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Bhutta & Benjamin J. Keys, 2018. "Eyes Wide Shut? The Moral Hazard of Mortgage Insurers during the Housing Boom," NBER Working Papers 24844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Carpenter & Samuel T. Eppink & Gilbert Gonzales Jr. & Tara McKay, 2018. "Effects of Access to Legal Same-Sex Marriage on Marriage and Health: Evidence from BRFSS," NBER Working Papers 24651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denise Hoffman & Benjamin Fischer & John Jones, "undated". "Quantifying the Work-Related Overpayments of Social Security Disability Insurance Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b67eaea254eb4c04bdbd6b80c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Linda Schilling, 2018. "Optimal forbearance of bank resolution," 2018 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frank Neuhauser & Yonatan Ben-Shalom & David Stapleton, "undated". "Early Identification of Potential SSDI Entrants in California: The Predictive Value of State Disability Insurance and Workersâ€™ Compensation Claims," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1459eea20bb8469390d3d15c2, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Marcelo Veracierto, 2018. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance over the Business Cycle," 2018 Meeting Papers 281, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frimpong, Eugene & Petrolia, Daniel & Harri, Ardian, 2017. "Community-level flood mitigation effects on household-level flood insurance and damage claims payments," Working Papers 254075, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Diana Dorobantu & Yahia Salhi & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2018. "Modelling net carrying amount of shares for market consistent valuation of life insurance liabilities," Working Papers hal-01840057, HAL.
- Beth Stevens & Sheila Hoag & Judith Wooldridge, "undated". "Enrolling the Eligible: Lessons for the Funders," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 22bab26e9ab54c468ab5b6a5a, Mathematica Policy Research.