Effects of Access to Legal Same-Sex Marriage on Marriage and Health: Evidence from BRFSS
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael E. Martell & Peyton Nash, 2020. "For Love and Money? Earnings and Marriage Among Same-Sex Couples," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 260-294, September.
- Mary Eschelbach Hansen & Michael E. Martell & Leanne Roncolato, 2020. "A labor of love: The impact of same-sex marriage on labor supply," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 265-283, June.
- Sansone, Dario, 2019.
"Pink work: Same-sex marriage, employment and discrimination,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C).
- Sansone, Dario, 2018. "Pink Work: Same-Sex Marriage, Employment and Discrimination," MPRA Paper 87998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dario Sansone, 2018. "“Pink Work. Same-Sex Marriage, Employment and Discrimination"," CeRP Working Papers 184, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Dario Sansone, 2018. "Pink Work: Same-Sex Marriage, Employment and Discrimination," 2018 Papers psa1336, Job Market Papers.
- Dario Sansone, 2018. "Pink Work: Same-Sex Marriage, Employment and Discrimination," Papers 1807.06698, arXiv.org.
- Saxby, Karinna & de New, Sonja C. & Petrie, Dennis, 2020. "Structural stigma and sexual orientation disparities in healthcare use: Evidence from Australian Census-linked-administrative data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 255(C).
- Christopher Carpenter & Dario Sansone, 2020.
"Cigarette Taxes and Smoking Among Sexual Minority Adults,"
NBER Working Papers
26692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carpenter, Christopher S. & Sansone, Dario, 2020. "Cigarette Taxes and Smoking among Sexual Minority Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 12915, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mann, Samuel & Blackaby, David & O’Leary, Nigel, 2019. "Sexual identity and wellbeing: A distributional analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 133-136.
- Elliott Isaac, 2018. "Suddenly Married: Joint Taxation And The Labor Supply Of Same-Sex Married Couples After U.S. v. Windsor," Working Papers 1809, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.