|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Verona, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi di Verona
: +39 045 802 8095
+39 045 802 8529
Via Cantarane, 24 - I-37129 Verona
RePEc:edi:isverit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi & Ivan Soraperra, 2014.
"An ultimatum game with multidimensional response strategies,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2014-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Gueth & Maria Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "An ultimatum game with multidimensional response strategies," Working Papers 14/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Güth, Werner & Levati, Vittoria & Montinari, Natalia & Nardi, Chiara, 2014.
"A Hybrid Game with Conditional and Unconditional Veto Power,"
2014:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Natalia Montinari & Chiara Nardi, 2014. "A hybrid game with conditional and unconditional veto power," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anna Conte & M. Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi, 2013. "The Role of Emotions on Risk Preferences: An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Chiara Nardi, 2018. "Play Versus Strategy Method: Behavior and the Role of Emotions in the Ultimatum Game," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 4(1), pages 91-106, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anna Conte & M. Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi, 2013.
"The Role of Emotions on Risk Preferences: An Experimental Analysis,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2013-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Lepori, Gabriele M., 2015. "Investor mood and demand for stocks: Evidence from popular TV series finales," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 33-47.
- Maria Adelaida Lopera & Steeve Marchand, 2017.
"Peer effects and risk-taking among entrepreneurs: Lab-in-the-field evidence,"
Working Papers PIERI
- Steeve Marchand & Maria Adelaida Lopera, 2017. "Peer Effects and Risk-Taking Among Entrepreneurs: Lab-in-the-Field Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 1703, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Filippin, Antonio & Gioia, Francesca, 2017. "Competition and Subsequent Risk-Taking Behaviour: Heterogeneity across Gender and Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 10792, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Friehe, Tim & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2014.
"Crime and Self-Control Revisited: Disentangling the Effect of Self-Control on Risk and Social Preferences,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tim Friehe & Hannah Schildberg-Hörisch, 2014. "Crime and Self-Control Revisited: Disentangling the Effect of Self-Control on Risk and Social Preferences," CESifo Working Paper Series 4747, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerhardt, Holger & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Willrodt, Jana, 2017.
"Does self-control depletion affect risk attitudes?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 463-487.
- Gerhardt, Holger & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Willrodt, Jana, 2017. "Does self-control depletion affect risk attitudes?," MPRA Paper 81490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerhardt, Holger & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Willrodt, Jana, 2015. "Does Self-Control Depletion Affect Risk Attitudes?," IZA Discussion Papers 9613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chie Hanaoka & Hitoshi Shigeoka & Yasutora Watanabe, 2015. "Do Risk Preferences Change? Evidence from Panel Data before and after the Great East Japan Earthquake," NBER Working Papers 21400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (5) 2013-11-16 2014-05-24 2014-06-14 2014-08-28 2014-12-24. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (4) 2014-05-24 2014-06-14 2014-08-28 2014-12-24. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (4) 2014-05-24 2014-06-14 2014-08-28 2014-12-24. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (3) 2013-11-16 2014-08-28 2014-12-24. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (3) 2014-05-24 2014-06-14 2014-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (2) 2013-11-16 2014-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2014-05-24
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2014-05-24
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2014-12-24
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2013-11-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chiara Nardi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.