Report NEP-CBE-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ritwik Banerjee, 2014. "On the Interpretation of Bribery in a Laboratory Corruption Game: Moral Frames and Social Norms," Economics Working Papers 2014-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier, 2014. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1293, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Calford, Evan & Chakraborty, Anujit & Fenig, Guidon & Halevy, Yoram, 2014. "External and Internal Consistency of Choices made in Convex Time Budgets," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-37, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2017.
- Breinbjerg, Jesper & Sebald, Alexander & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2014. "Strategic Behavior and Social Outcomes in a Bottleneck Queue: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Dreber & Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine & David G Rand, 2014. "Altruism and Self Control," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000962, David K. Levine.
- Ernst Fehr & Michael Powell & Tom Wilkening, 2014. "Handing out guns at a knife fight: behavioral limitations of subgame-perfect implementation," ECON - Working Papers 171, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Chris Dawson & Michail Veliziotis & Gail Pacheco & Don J Webber, 2014. "Is temporary employment a cause or consequence of poor mental health?," Working Papers 20141409, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Donna Harris & Benedikt Herrmann & Andreas Kontoleon & Jonathan Newton, 2014. "Is it a Norm to Favour Your Own Group?," Economics Series Working Papers 719, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Altman, Morris, 2014. "Insights from behavioral economics on how labor markets work," Working Paper Series 3466, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Zeynep B. Irfanoglu & Shakun D. Mago & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2014. "The New Hampshire Effect: Behavior in Sequential and Simultaneous Election Contests," Working Papers 14-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "An ultimatum game with multidimensional response strategies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dutta, Swati & Mukhopadhyay, Jyoti Prasad & Pingali, Viswanath, 2014. "Endowment Effects in Bundles," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-06-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.