Report NEP-EXP-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ritwik Banerjee, 2014. "On the Interpretation of Bribery in a Laboratory Corruption Game: Moral Frames and Social Norms," Economics Working Papers 2014-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Breinbjerg, Jesper & Sebald, Alexander & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2014. "Strategic Behavior and Social Outcomes in a Bottleneck Queue: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Calford, Evan & Chakraborty, Anujit & Fenig, Guidon & Halevy, Yoram, 2014. "External and Internal Consistency of Choices made in Convex Time Budgets," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-37, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2017.
- Meissner, Thomas & Rostam-Afschar, Davud, 2014. "Do tax cuts increase consumption? An experimental test of Ricardian Equivalence," Discussion Papers 2014/16, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Dutta, Swati & Mukhopadhyay, Jyoti Prasad & Pingali, Viswanath, 2014. "Endowment Effects in Bundles," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-06-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zeynep B. Irfanoglu & Shakun D. Mago & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2014. "The New Hampshire Effect: Behavior in Sequential and Simultaneous Election Contests," Working Papers 14-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "An ultimatum game with multidimensional response strategies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Judd B. Kessler & Alvin E. Roth, 2014. "Don't Take 'No' For An Answer: An Experiment With Actual Organ Donor Registrations," NBER Working Papers 20378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kondylis,Florence & Mueller, Valerie & Zhu, Siyao Jessica, 2014. "Seeing is believing ? evidence from an extension network experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7000, The World Bank.
- Donna Harris & Benedikt Herrmann & Andreas Kontoleon & Jonathan Newton, 2014. "Is it a Norm to Favour Your Own Group?," Economics Series Working Papers 719, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anett John (née Hofmann), 2014. "When Commitment Fails - Evidence from a Regular Saver Product in the Philippines," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 55, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ernst Fehr & Michael Powell & Tom Wilkening, 2014. "Handing out guns at a knife fight: behavioral limitations of subgame-perfect implementation," ECON - Working Papers 171, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Altman, Morris, 2014. "Insights from behavioral economics on how labor markets work," Working Paper Series 3466, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Suttner, Johannes R., 2014. "Sensitivity of economists during market allocation," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2014, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Anna Dreber & Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine & David G Rand, 2014. "Altruism and Self Control," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000962, David K. Levine.