Report NEP-CBE-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lubomir Cingl & Jana Cahlikova, 2013. "Risk Preferences under Acute Stress," Working Papers IES 2013/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2013.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Krawczyk, Michal & Le Lec, Fabrice, 2013. "Sharing or gambling? On risk attitudes in social contexts," Discussion Papers in Economics 17383, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2013. "Make Humans Randomize," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-20, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Nicole Becker & Kirsten Häger & Jan Heufer, 2013. "Revealed Notions of Distributive Justice II – Experimental Evidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0444, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Anna Conte & M. Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi, 2013. "The Role of Emotions on Risk Preferences: An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Verena Utikal, 2013. "I am sorry - Honest and Fake Apologies," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Truong, Nghi & Martinsson, Peter & Pham Khanh Nam & Martinsson, Peter, 2013. "Risk preferences and development revisited: A field experiment in Vietnam," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2013-403, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Francis L. Jeffries & Yonggang Lu, 2013. "Gender- and Frame-specific Audience Effects in Dictator Games," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Kareen Rozen, 2013. "Fairness through the Lens of Cooperative Game Theory: An Experimental Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1925, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Tommaso Nannicini & Roberto Ricciuti, 2013. "The Importance of Betting Early," Working Papers 502, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Lefebvre, Mathieu & Bouchouicha, Ranoua & Chmura, Thorsten & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Krawczyk, Michal & Martinsson, Peter, 2013. "Common components of risk and uncertainty attitudes across contexts and domains: Evidence from 30 countries," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2013-402, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner & Ivan Soraperra, 2013. "Buying and Selling Risk - An Experiment Investigating Evaluation Asymmetries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Chad Cotti & Richard A. Dunn & Nathan Tefft, 2013. "The Dow is Killing Me: Risky Health Behaviors and the Stock Market," Working Papers 20, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Lisa Bruttel, 2013. "Is there an Exclusionary Effect of Retroactive Price Reduction Schemes?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-21, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Arne Robert Weiss & Irenaeus Wolff, 2013. "Does being Elected Increase Subjective Entitlements? Evidence from the Laboratory," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-19, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Martin Binder & Leonhard K. Lades, 2013. "Autonomy-enhancing paternalism," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Fuhai Hong & Tanjim Hossain & John List & Migiwa Tanaka, 2013. "Testing the Theory of Multitasking: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment in Chinese Factories," Natural Field Experiments 00388, The Field Experiments Website.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/5772 is not listed on IDEAS anymore