Report NEP-UPT-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Schmidt & Zank Horst, 2013. "Chance Theory: A Separation of Riskless and Risky Utility," Kiel Working Papers 1874, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nicky Nicholls & Aylit Romm & Alexander Zimper, 2013. "The impact of statistical learning on violations of the sure-thing principle," Working Papers 201364, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Anna Conte & M. Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi, 2013. "The Role of Emotions on Risk Preferences: An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Lefebvre, Mathieu & Bouchouicha, Ranoua & Chmura, Thorsten & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Krawczyk, Michal & Martinsson, Peter, 2013. "Common components of risk and uncertainty attitudes across contexts and domains: Evidence from 30 countries," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2013-402, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/5673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Truong, Nghi & Martinsson, Peter & Pham Khanh Nam & Martinsson, Peter, 2013. "Risk preferences and development revisited: A field experiment in Vietnam," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2013-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Elaine M. Liu & Juanjuan Meng & Joseph Tao-yi Wang, 2013. "Confucianism and Preferences: Evidence from Lab Experiments in Taiwan and China," NBER Working Papers 19615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lubomir Cingl & Jana Cahlikova, 2013. "Risk Preferences under Acute Stress," Working Papers IES 2013/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2013.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Krawczyk, Michal & Le Lec, Fabrice, 2013. "Sharing or gambling? On risk attitudes in social contexts," Discussion Papers in Economics 17383, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Biased Bayesian learning with an application to the risk-free rate puzzle," Working Papers 201366, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/5772 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2013.
"Procese decizionale în cadrul managementului riscurilor
[Decision – making Processes in the Risk Management]," MPRA Paper 50754, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2013.
- Sigrid Kallblad & Jan Obloj & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2013. "Time--consistent investment under model uncertainty: the robust forward criteria," Papers 1311.3529, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Gigi Foster & Paul Frijters & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Expectation Formation in an Evolving Game of Uncertainty: Theory and New Experimental Evidence," QuBE Working Papers 022, QUT Business School.
- Stefania Minardi & Andrei Savochkin, 2013. "Preferences With Grades of Indecisiveness," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 309, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Fang Yang & Xuan Liu & Zongwu Cai, "undated". "Does Relative Risk Aversion Vary with Wealth? Evidence from Households' Portfolio Choice Data," Departmental Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Tomasz Gerard Czekaj & Arne Henningsen, 2013. "Panel Data Nonparametric Estimation of Production Risk and Risk Preferences: An Application to Polish Dairy Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2013/6, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Paolo Delle Site, 2013. "On Duality In Random Utility Models," Working Papers 0513, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing, 2013. "An analysis of portfolio selection with multiplicative background risk," MPRA Paper 51331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner & Ivan Soraperra, 2013. "Buying and Selling Risk - An Experiment Investigating Evaluation Asymmetries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Tommaso Nannicini & Roberto Ricciuti, 2013. "The Importance of Betting Early," Working Papers 502, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- V. A. Kalyagin & A. P. Koldanov & P. A. Koldanov & P. M. Pardalos & V. A. Zamaraev, 2013. "Measures of uncertainty in market network analysis," Papers 1311.2273, arXiv.org.
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nicholas & LaRiviere, Jacob, 2013. "The Effects of Experience on Preference Uncertainty: Theory and Empirics for Public and Quasi-Public Environmental Goods," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-11, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Li, Xiaogu & Clark, Christopher D. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Yen, Steven T., 2013. "The Effect of Mail-in Utility Rebates on Willingness-to-Pay for ENERGY STAR® Certified Refrigerators," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 159795, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.