Report NEP-MIC-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volker Britz & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Arkadi Predtetchinski, 2014. "Equilibrium Delay and Non-existence of Equilibrium in Unanimity Bargaining Games," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/196, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Eilon Solan & Penélope Hernández, 2014. "Bounded Computational Capacity Equilibrium," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0314, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Wolthoff, Ronald & Visschers, Ludo & Lester, Benjamin, 2014. "Meeting technologies and optimal trading mechanisms in competitive search markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1409, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Sergei Kovbasyuk, 2013. "Seller - paid Ratings," EIEF Working Papers Series 1330, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2013.
- Wolthoff, Ronald & Visschers, Ludo & Lester, Benjamin, 2014. "Competing with Asking Prices," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1411, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2014. "A Spatial Model of Perfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Simon Grant & David Kelsey, 2014. "Randomization and Dynamic Consistency," Discussion Papers 1409, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2013. "Bertrand Competition under Network Externalities," ISER Discussion Paper 0884r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised May 2014.
- Chiappinelli, Olga, 2014. "An elimination contest with non-sunk bids," MPRA Paper 56140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ui, Takashi, 2014. "The Social Value of Public Information with Convex Costs of Information Acquisition," Discussion Papers 2014-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro & João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Resende, 2014. "Nesting Vertical and Horizontal Differentiation in Two-Sided Markets," FEP Working Papers 535, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- James Lake, 2014. "Dynamic farsighted networks with endogenous opportunities of link formation," Departmental Working Papers 1406, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars, 2014. "Inter-Firm Price Coordination in a Two-Sided Market," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Strategic delegation in two-sided markets," FEP Working Papers 536, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Güth, Werner & Levati, Vittoria & Montinari, Natalia & Nardi, Chiara, 2014. "A Hybrid Game with Conditional and Unconditional Veto Power," Working Papers 2014:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2014. "On Stable Equilibria in Discrete-Space Social Interaction Models," MPRA Paper 55938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf, 2014. "Coasean Bargaining in the Presence of Pigouvian Taxation: Revisiting the Buchanan-Stubblebine-Turvey Theorem," Discussion Papers Series 515, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.