Report NEP-GTH-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volker Britz & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Arkadi Predtetchinski, 2014. "Equilibrium Delay and Non-existence of Equilibrium in Unanimity Bargaining Games," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/196, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Güth, Werner & Levati, Vittoria & Montinari, Natalia & Nardi, Chiara, 2014. "A Hybrid Game with Conditional and Unconditional Veto Power," Working Papers 2014:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014. "Organizational coordination and costly communication with boundedly rational agents," Comparative Institutional Analysis Working Paper Series 2014:1, Lund University, Comparative Institutional Analysis, School of Economics and Management.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2014. "On Stable Equilibria in Discrete-Space Social Interaction Models," MPRA Paper 55938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillem Martínez-Canovas & Elena Del Val & Vicente Botti & Penélope Hernández & Miguel Rebollo, 2014. "Analysis of Strategies to Promote Cooperation in Distributed Service Discovery," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0214, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Meinhardt, Holger Ingmar, 2014. "On the Single-Valuedness of the Pre-Kernel," MPRA Paper 56074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiappinelli, Olga, 2014. "An elimination contest with non-sunk bids," MPRA Paper 56140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Lake, 2014. "Dynamic farsighted networks with endogenous opportunities of link formation," Departmental Working Papers 1406, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Ron N. Borkovsky & Paul B. Ellickson & Brett R. Gordon & Victor Aguirregabiria & Gardete Pedro, 2014. "Multiplicity of Equilibria and Information Structures in Empirical Games: Challenges and Prospects," Working Papers tecipa-510, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Zahur, Nahim Bin, 2014. "Farsighted Fuzzy Coalitions in an Economy with Multilateral Negative Externalities," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165807, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Blanco, Mariana & Engelmann, Dirk & Koch, Alexander K. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014. "Preferences and beliefs in a sequential social dilemma: A within-subjects analysis," DICE Discussion Papers 145, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Conte, Anna & Levati, Vittoria & Montinari, Natalia, 2014. "Experience in Public Goods Experiments," Working Papers 2014:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ui, Takashi, 2014. "The Social Value of Public Information with Convex Costs of Information Acquisition," Discussion Papers 2014-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Armenak Antinyan, 2014. "Loss and Other-Regarding Preferences: Evidence From Dictator Game," Working Papers 03, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.