Report NEP-EXP-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sven Fischer & Werner Guth & Todd R. Kaplan & Ro'i Zultan, 2014. "Auctions And Leaks: A Theoretical And Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1404, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Fonseca, Miguel A. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014. "Endogenous cartel formation: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 159, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Catia Batista & Dan Silverman & Dean Yang, 2013. "Directed Giving: Evidence from an Inter-Household Transfer Experiment," Nova SBE Working Paper Series novafrica:wp1302, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Werner Gueth & Maria Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "An ultimatum game with multidimensional response strategies," Working Papers 14/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Marianne Bernatzky & José María Cabrera & Alejandro Cid, 2014. "Gender & High Frequency vs. Low Frequency tasks in a context of Joint-Liability Incentives," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1405, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Götte, Lorenz & Cerulli-Harms, Annette & Sprenger, Charles, 2014. "Randomizing Endowments: An Experimental Study of Rational Expectations and Reference-Dependent Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8639, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mehdad, E. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2014. "Stochastic Intrinsic Kriging for Simulation Metamodelling," Discussion Paper 2014-054, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Noussair, C.N. & Tucker, S. & Xu, Yilong, 2014. "A Future Market Reduces Bubbles but Allows Greater Profit for More Sophisticated Traders," Discussion Paper 2014-051, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pfajfar, D. & Zakelj, B., 2014. "Experimental evidence on inflation expectation formation," Other publications TiSEM f337739d-e15a-4461-a461-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Zahra Murad & Chris Starmer & Martin Sefton, 2014. "How do risk attitudes affect measured confidence?," Discussion Papers 2014-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Steffen Andersen & Alec Brandon & Uri Gneezy & John A. List, 2014. "Toward an Understanding of Reference-Dependent Labor Supply: Theory and Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2014. "Money is More than a Memory," Working Papers 14-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Lara B. Aknin & Guy Mayraz & John F. Helliwell, 2014. "The Emotional Consequences of Donation Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 20696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Macours, Karen & Bouguen, Adrien & Filmer, Deon & Naudeau, Sophie, 2014. "Preschools and early childhood development in a second best world: Evidence from a scaled-up experiment in Cambodia," CEPR Discussion Papers 10170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boulaga,Amadou Adamou Kalilou & Federighi,Giovanni & Hiernaux, Pierre & Zezza,Alberto & Boulaga,Amadou Adamou Kalilou & Federighi,Giovanni & Hiernaux, Pierre & Zezza,Alberto, 2014. "Milking the data : measuring income from milk production in extensive livestock systems -- experimental evidence from Niger," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7114, The World Bank.
- Fuhai HONG, 2014. "Ideals should not be too ideal: Identity and public good contribution," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1411, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.