Stochastic Intrinsic Kriging for Simulation Metamodelling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ehsan Mehdad & Jack P.C. Kleijnen, 2018. "Stochastic intrinsic Kriging for simulation metamodeling," Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 34(3), pages 322-337, May.
- Mehdad, Ehsan & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2015. "Stochastic Intrinsic Kriging for Simulation Metamodelling," Discussion Paper 2015-038, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ward Whitt, 1989. "Planning Queueing Simulations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(11), pages 1341-1366, November.
- J. D. Opsomer & D. Ruppert & M. P. Wand & U. Holst & O. Hössjer, 1999. "Kriging with Nonparametric Variance Function Estimation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 704-710, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehdad, Ehsan & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2015. "Efficient Global Optimization for Black-Box Simulation via Sequential Intrinsic Kriging," Discussion Paper 2015-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mehdad, E. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2014. "Global Optimization for Black-box Simulation via Sequential Intrinsic Kriging," Discussion Paper 2014-063, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mehdad, E., 2015. "Kriging metamodels and global opimization in simulation," Other publications TiSEM 5b5c276a-fe68-4ce9-b8a8-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsGaussian process; Kriging; intrinsic Kriging; metamodel; computer experiment; simulation;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-12-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2014-12-24 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2014-12-24 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:9ab2e856-d971-475d-a842-de073d7b13b3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.