Report NEP-CMP-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehdad, E. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2014. "Global Optimization for Black-box Simulation via Sequential Intrinsic Kriging," Discussion Paper 2014-063, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christoph Böhringer & Nicholas Rivers & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2014. "Vertical fiscal externalities and the environment," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 43 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Mehdad, E. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2014. "Stochastic Intrinsic Kriging for Simulation Metamodelling," Discussion Paper 2014-054, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Euijune Kim & Hyewon Shin, 2014. "Impact Analysis of Economic Linkages of South Korea with North Korea Using a CGE Model," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1512, European Regional Science Association.
- Hansen, Stephen & McMahon, Michael & Prat, Andrea, 2014. "Transparency and Deliberation within the FOMC: a Computational Linguistics Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 9994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Tomoaki Fujii, 2014. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Electric Vehicle Society in Toyohashi City in Japan - A CGE Modeling Approach -," ERSA conference papers ersa14p529, European Regional Science Association.
- Heinrich Bohlmann & Petor Dixon & Maureen Rimmer & Jan Van Heerden, 2014. "The Impact of the 2014 Platinum Mining Strike in South Africa: An Economy-Wide Analysis," Working Papers 201472, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Valkonen, Tarmo & Kauppi, Eija & Suni, Paavo, 2014. "Simulating the Dynamic Effects of Corporate Income Tax Cut in Finland," ETLA Reports 41, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Vijay P. Ojha & Joydeep Ghosh, 2014. "Optimizing Public Expenditure Allocations between Secondary and Higher Education," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 14-02, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Mehdad, E., 2014. "Multivariate Versus Univariate Kriging Metamodels for Multi-Response Simulation Models (Revision of 2012-039)," Discussion Paper 2014-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2014. "The Short- and Long-Run Damages of Fiscal Austerity: Keynes beyond Schumpeter," LEM Papers Series 2014/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Miha Troha & Raphael Hauser, 2014. "The impact of startup costs and the grid operator on the power price equilibrium," Papers 1412.0148, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Zoi Vrontisi & Jan Abrell & Frederik Neuwahl & Bert Saveyn & Fabian Wagner, 2014. "Impact Assessment of European Clean Air policies in a CGE framework," JRC Working Papers JRC92553, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Krug, Sebastian & Lengnick, Matthias & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2014-13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Heyndrickx & Victoria Alexeeva-Taleebi & Natalia Tourdyeva, 2014. "To raise or not to raise: Impact assessment of Russia's gas price reform," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1535, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu, 2014. "After Crisis Scenarios for CEECs: A simulation through the MASST3 model," ERSA conference papers ersa14p171, European Regional Science Association.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "What is the aggregate economic rate of return to foreign aid?," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).