Economic and Environmental Impacts of Electric Vehicle Society in Toyohashi City in Japan - A CGE Modeling Approach -
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shamsunnahar Khanam & Yuzuru Miyata, 2012. "New Industrial Structure Coping With The Economic Impacts Of Shifting Production To Battery-Based Electric Vehicles In Toyohashi City In Japan-A Cge Modeling Approach-," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 105-125, December.
- repec:hrs:journl::y:2012:v:4:i:3:p:105-125 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Tomoaki Fujii, 2018. "Economic Impact Of Subsidy Policies To Electric Vehicle Society In Toyohashi City In Japan — A Cge-Modeling Approach," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 63(02), pages 409-429, March.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Tomoaki Fujii, 2015. "Economic Impact of CO2 Emissions and Carbon Tax in Electric Vehicle Society in Toyohashi City in Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa15p319, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordselectric vehicle; CGE; Toyohashi; R13; O18;
All these keywords.
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2014-12-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2014-12-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-12-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2014-12-24 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa14p529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gunther Maier (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.