Report NEP-TRE-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Shefer, 2014. "Sustainable Transportation and Urban Development," ERSA conference papers ersa14p306, European Regional Science Association.
- Se-il Mun & Yoko Konishi & Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Ji-eun Sung, 2014. "Measuring the value of transport time for inter-regional trade," ERSA conference papers ersa14p410, European Regional Science Association.
- Börjesson , Maria & Kristoffersson , Ida, 2014. "The Gothenburg congestion charge: effects, design and politics," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:25, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias & Tziourtzioumis, Chris, 2014. "Emissions and abatement costs for the passenger cars sector in Greece," MPRA Paper 60197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Rouhani, Omid, 2014. "Road pricing: An overview," MPRA Paper 59662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Tomoaki Fujii, 2014. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Electric Vehicle Society in Toyohashi City in Japan - A CGE Modeling Approach -," ERSA conference papers ersa14p529, European Regional Science Association.
- Pauline Givord & Céline Grislain-Letrémy & Helene Naegele, 2014. "How Does Fuel Taxation Impact New Car Purchases?: An Evaluation Using French Consumer-Level Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1428, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Maik Hoemke, 2014. "Urban Infrastructure on a regional level ? Economical effects on local business identified with surveys and observations," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1379, European Regional Science Association.
- Anastasia Lomakina, 2014. "Transport-geographic continentality of Canada: from sea to sea," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1534, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul J. Burke & Shuhei Nishitateno, 2014. "Gasoline Prices and Road Fatalities: International Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Catherine Dehon & Moshe Givoni, 2014. "Does European high-speed rail affect the current level of air services? An EU-wide analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/176465, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arthur Grimes & Eyal Apatov & Larissa Lutchmann & Anna Robinson, 2014. "Infrastructure?s Long-Lived Impact on Urban Development: Theory and Empirics," ERSA conference papers ersa14p178, European Regional Science Association.
- Knieps, Günter, 2014. "Competition and third party access in railroads," Discussion Papers 150, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- fikret zorlu, 2014. "Impacts of International Trade and Logistics Industry on Urban Land Use in Mersin," ERSA conference papers ersa14p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Edmund Amann & Werner Baer & Thomas Trebat & Juan M. Villa, 2014. "Infrastructure and its role in Brazil’s Development Process," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp10, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Felis-Rota, Marta, 2014. "A VAR Analysis of the Transportation Revolution in Europe," Working Papers in Economic History 2014/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Euijune Kim & Hyewon Shin, 2014. "Impact Analysis of Economic Linkages of South Korea with North Korea Using a CGE Model," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1512, European Regional Science Association.
- Kristian Behrens & Mark Brown & ThÃ©ophile Bougna, 2014. "The Determinants of Agglomeration Redux: Transportation, Trade, and Input-Output Linkages," ERSA conference papers ersa14p32, European Regional Science Association.