Report NEP-GTH-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Horner & Nicolas Klein & Sven Rady, 2014. "Strongly Symmetric Equilibria in Bandit Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1956, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers CIE 58, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Nils Roehl, 2013. "Two-Stage Allocation Rules," Working Papers Dissertations 01, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Chiara Nardi & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "An ultimatum game with multidimensional response strategies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Breinbjerg, Jesper & Sebald, Alexander & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2014. "Strategic Behavior and Social Outcomes in a Bottleneck Queue: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernst Fehr & Michael Powell & Tom Wilkening, 2014. "Handing out guns at a knife fight: behavioral limitations of subgame-perfect implementation," ECON - Working Papers 171, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.