|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Jean-Michel Benkert & Igor Letina, 2016. "Designing dynamic research contests," ECON - Working Papers 235, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Igor Letina & Armin Schmutzler, 2015. "Designing innovation contests for diversity," ECON - Working Papers 200, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2015.
- Igor Letina, 2013.
"The road not taken: competition and the R&D portfolio,"
ECON - Working Papers
127, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2014.
- Letina, Igor, 2013. "The road not taken: competition and the R&D portfolio," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79871, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (5) 2013-07-15 2014-02-02 2015-08-01 2015-08-07 2016-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (3) 2015-08-01 2015-08-07 2016-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2013-07-15 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (2) 2013-07-15 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2013-07-15
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2013-07-15
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Igor Letina should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.