Report NEP-INO-2020-08-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Kusetogullari, Anna & Wernberg, Joakim, 2020. "Software Development and Innovation ‒ Exploring the Software Shift in Innovation in Swedish Firms," Working Paper Series 1347, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2020. "Schumpeterian entry: innovation, exporting, and growth aspirations of entrepreneurs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104043, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adrien Hervouet & Michel Trommetter, 2020. "Public-private R&D partnerships: A solution to increase knowledge sharing in R&D cooperation," Working Papers hal-02906270, HAL.
- Carlos Bianchi & Pablo Galaso & Sergio Palomeque, 2020. "Invention and Collaboration Networks in Latin America: Evidence from Patent Data," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-04, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Luca Sandrini, 2020. "Innovation, Competition, and Incomplete Adoption of a Superior Technology," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0251, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Bruno Bittencourt & Aurora Zen & Diego Santos, 2020. "Orchestrating University Innovation Ecosystem: The Case Of A Brazilian University," Post-Print hal-02865709, HAL.
- Kerr, William R. & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2019. "Tech Clusters," CEPR Discussion Papers 14143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böing, Philipp & Hünermund, Paul, 2020. "A global decline in research productivity? Evidence from China and Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-030, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fazekas, Andreas & Kruse, Daniel J. & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2020. "The research field of Social Innovation: Deriving an updated view on the field through a co-citation analysis," Working Papers 111, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Igor Letina & Armin Schmutzler & Regina Seibel, 2020. "Killer acquisitions and beyond: policy effects on innovation strategies," ECON - Working Papers 358, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2021.
- Rouse, Marybeth & Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Carbo Valverde, Santiago, 2020. "All about the state-Fifty years of innovative technology to deliver an inclusive financial sector," MPRA Paper 102159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Lawrence D. W. Schmidt & Jae Song, 2020. "Technological Innovation and Labor Income Risk," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 202010, Center for Retirement Research.
- Boot, Arnoud & Hoffmann, Peter & Laeven, Luc & Ratnovski, Lev, 2020. "Financial intermediation and technology: What’s old, what’s new?," Working Paper Series 2438, European Central Bank.
- Óscar Afonso & Tiago Miguel Guterres Neves Sequeira, 2020. "A North-South monetary model of endogenous growth with international trade," CeBER Working Papers 2020-09, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Barros, P., 2020. "Incentives for R&D: Payment Options and Pricing Challenges," Seminar Briefings 002289, Office of Health Economics.