Report NEP-TID-2020-08-17This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Réka Juhász & Mara P. Squicciarini & Nico Voigtländer, 2020. "Technology Adoption and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Industrialization in France," NBER Working Papers 27503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Martin & Kusetogullari, Anna & Wernberg, Joakim, 2020. "Software Development and Innovation ‒ Exploring the Software Shift in Innovation in Swedish Firms," Working Paper Series 1347, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Robert J. Gordon & Hassan Sayed, 2020. "Transatlantic Technologies: The Role of ICT in the Evolution of U.S. and European Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 27425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hannah Rubinton, 2020. "The Geography of Business Dynamism and Skill Biased Technical Change," Working Papers 2020-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 26 Feb 2021.
- Böing, Philipp & Hünermund, Paul, 2020. "A global decline in research productivity? Evidence from China and Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-030, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Levine,Ross Eric & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2020. "Capital Market Financing and Firm Growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9337, The World Bank.
- Luca David Opromolla & Giordano Mion & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2020. "Dream jobs," Working Papers w202012, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jose-Ignacio Anton & David Klenert & Enrique Fernandez-Macias & Maria Cesira Urzi Brancati & Georgios Alaveras, 2020. "The labour market impact of robotisation in Europe," JRC Working Papers on Labour, Education and Technology 2020-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Carlos Bianchi & Pablo Galaso & Sergio Palomeque, 2020. "Invention and Collaboration Networks in Latin America: Evidence from Patent Data," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-04, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel, 2019. "The innovation premium to soft skills in low-skilled occuptions," CEPR Discussion Papers 14102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emiko Inoue & Hiroya Taniguchi & Ken Yamada, 2020. "Measuring Energy-saving Technological Change: International Trends and Differences," Papers 2008.04639, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2022.
- Igor Letina & Armin Schmutzler & Regina Seibel, 2020. "Killer acquisitions and beyond: policy effects on innovation strategies," ECON - Working Papers 358, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2021.
- Cusolito,Ana Paula & Lederman,Daniel & Pena,Jorge O., 2020. "The Effects of Digital-Technology Adoption on Productivity and Factor Demand : Firm-level Evidence from Developing Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9333, The World Bank.
- William R. Kerr & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2020. "Tech Clusters," NBER Working Papers 27421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Vezzani, Antonio, 2020. "The political economy of public research, or why some governments commit to research more than others," MERIT Working Papers 2020-029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).