Report NEP-HRM-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Igor Letina & Shuo Liu & Nick Netzer, 2017. "Delegating performance evaluation," ECON - Working Papers 266, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2018.
- Sandro Ambuehl, 2017. "An Offer You Can't Refuse? Incentives Change How We Inform Ourselves and What We Believe," CESifo Working Paper Series 6296, CESifo Group Munich.
- Moshe A. Barach & John Horton, 2017. "How Do Employers Use Compensation History?: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6559, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leonie Gerhards & Michael Kosfeld, 2017. "I (Don't) Like You! But Who Cares? Gender Differences in Same Sex and Mixed Sex Teams," CESifo Working Paper Series 6523, CESifo Group Munich.
- Uri Gneezy & John List & Jeffrey Livingston & Xiangdong Qin & Sally Sadoff & Yang Xu, 2017. "Measuring success in education: the role of effort on the test itself," Framed Field Experiments 00614, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dur, Robert & van Lent, Max, 2017. "Serving the Public Interest in Several Ways: Theory and Empirics," IZA Discussion Papers 11095, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arozamena, Leandro & Ruffo, HernÃ¡n, 2017. "Education, signaling and the allocation of entrepreneurial skills," Research Department working papers 1102, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Donangelo, Andres & Gourio, Francois & Kehrig, Matthias & Palacios, Miguel, 2017. "The Cross-Section of Labor Leverage and Equity Returns," Working Paper Series WP-2017-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Yuichiro Kamada & Aniko Ory, 2016. "Contracting with Word-of-Mouth Management," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2048R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2017.
- Miguel Antón & Florian Ederer & Mireia Giné & Martin Schmalz, 2016. "Common Ownership, Competition, and Top Management Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2046R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2017.
- John Haltiwanger & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer, 2017. "Who Moves Up the Job Ladder?," Working Papers 17-63, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & George Ward, 2017. "Happiness at work," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 517, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Birhane, Lakew Alemu, 2017. "Citizenship behavior and turnover intention : The role of public service motivation and career commitments," Other publications TiSEM 1cd33c4f-f41a-473c-a635-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Frei, Irina & Grund, Christian, 2017. "Antecedents of Overtime Work: The Case of Junior Academics," IZA Discussion Papers 11065, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ralf Bebenroth & Jose O.L. Berengueres, 2017. "New Hires’ Job Satisfaction Time Trajectory," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-29, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.