Report NEP-SBM-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emanuele Ciani & Marco Gallo & Zeno Rotondi, 2020. "Public credit guarantee and financial additionalities across SME risk classes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1265, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2020. "Does Successful Innovation Require Large Urban Areas? Germany as a Counterexample," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2009, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2020.
- McLean, Sheldon & Charles, Don, 2020. "A preliminary review of policy responses to enhance SME access to trade financing in the Caribbean," Studies and Perspectives – ECLAC Subregional Headquarters for The Caribbean 88, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Shan Shan Teh, 2019. "The Readiness of Small and Medium Enterprises for the Industrial Revolution 4.0," GATR Journals gjbssr548, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Bin Ni & Hayato Kato, 2020. "Do vertical spillovers differ by investors' productivity?Theory and evidence from Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 20-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Cheng Chen & Claudia Steinwender, 2019. "Import Competition, Heterogeneous Preferences of Managers, and Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 8028, CESifo.
- Igor Letina & Armin Schmutzler & Regina Seibel, 2020. "Start-up acquisitions and innovation strategies," Diskussionsschriften dp2003, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Ortega Palacios, Inés, 2020. "Análisis del emprendimiento usando datos GEM: evidencias para la Comunidad de Madrid [Entrepreneurship analysis using Gem data: evidence for Madrid]," MPRA Paper 98687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahieu, Jeroen, 2020. "Creative Destruction? Local Business Conditions and the Earnings of Employees at Startups," MPRA Paper 98557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bussolo,Maurizio & De Nicola,Francesca & Panizza,Ugo G. & Varghese,Richard, 2019. "Political Connections and Financial Constraints : Evidence from Transition Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8956, The World Bank.