Political Connections and Financial Constraints : Evidence from Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu-Hong Ai & Di-Yun Peng & Huan-Huan Xiong, 2021. "Impact of Environmental Regulation Intensity on Green Technology Innovation: From the Perspective of Political and Business Connections," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-23, April.
- Kolliopoulos, Athanasios, 2021. "Reforming the Greek financial system: a decade of failure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108523, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Athanasios Kolliopoulos, 2021. "Reforming the Greek Financial System: a decade of failure," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 155, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance of Public Institution Development; State Owned Enterprise Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Economic Growth; Industrial Economics; Financial Regulation&Supervision; De Facto Governments; Public Sector Administrative&Civil Service Reform; Public Sector Administrative and Civil Service Reform; Administrative&Civil Service Reform; Democratic Government; Armed Conflict;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2020-03-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-SBM-2020-03-02 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SOC-2020-03-02 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:8956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.