Report NEP-FDG-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohieldin,Mahmoud & Hussein,Khaled & Rostom,Ahmed Mohamed Tawfick, 2019. "On Financial Development and Economic Growth in the Arab Republic of Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9008, The World Bank.
- Ibrahim, Norhaslina & Masih, Mansur, 2018. "The finance-growth nexus: is finance supply-leading or demand-following in islamic finance ? evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 98676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baiashvili, Tamar & Gattini, Luca, 2020. "Impact of FDI on economic growth: The role of country income levels and institutional strength," EIB Working Papers 2020/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Daiki Maeda & Yuki Saito, 2020. "Effects of Monetary Policy in a Model with Cash-in-Advance Constraints on R&D and Capital Accumulation," ISER Discussion Paper 1076, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jeffrey B. Dawson & Alex Etra & Aaron Rosenblum, 2017. "China’s Continuing Credit Boom," Liberty Street Economics 20170227, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Zouri, Stéphane, 2019. "Business cycles,bilateral trade and international financial intergration : Evidence from Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)," MPRA Paper 98748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Sugawara, Naotaka & Terrones, Marco E., 2020. "Global Recessions," MPRA Paper 98608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Wel, M., 2020. "Connecting Silos : On linking macroeconomics and finance, and the role of econometrics therein," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management 124748, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Mogaji, Peter Kehinde, 2018. "Probit Modelling and Evaluation of Banking Sector Fragility within the West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 98695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bussolo,Maurizio & De Nicola,Francesca & Panizza,Ugo G. & Varghese,Richard, 2019. "Political Connections and Financial Constraints : Evidence from Transition Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8956, The World Bank.
- Ivan Faiella & Danila Malvolti, 2020. "The climate risk for the finance in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 545, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.