Report NEP-SOC-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SOC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoff,Karla & Walsh,James Sonam, 2019. "The Third Function of Law Is to Transform Cultural Categories," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8954, The World Bank.
- Thiemo Fetzer & Stephan Kyburz, 2018. "Cohesive Institutions and Political Violence," HiCN Working Papers 271, Households in Conflict Network.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Bilal Malaeb & Michael Vlassopoulos & Jackline Wahba, 2019. "Cooperation in a Fragmented Society: Experimental Evidence on Syrian Refugees and Natives in Lebanon," CESifo Working Paper Series 8038, CESifo.
- Amalia Álvarez-Benjumea & Fabian Winter, 2020. "The Breakdown of Anti-Racist Norms: A Natural Experiment on Normative Uncertainty after Terrorist Attacks," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2020_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Gianluca Grimalda & Laura Jiménez & Daniel Reyes Galvis & Cristiano Codagnone, 2019. "Trust and trustworthiness after a land restitution program: Lab-in-the-field evidence from Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 291, Households in Conflict Network.
- Johannes Buggle & Mathias Thoenig & Thierry Mayer & Seyhun Orcan Sakalli, 2020. "The Refugee’s Dilemma:Evidence from Jewish Migration out of Nazi Germany," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 20.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- María Angélica Bautista & Felipe González & Luis R. Martínez & Pablo Muñoz & Mounu Prem, 2019. "The Geography of Dictatorship and Support for Democracy," HiCN Working Papers 298, Households in Conflict Network.
- Marco Battaglini & Rebecca B. Morton & Eleonora Patacchini, 2020. "Social Groups and the Effectiveness of Protests," NBER Working Papers 26757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kouame,Wilfried Anicet Kouakou, 2019. "Trust to Pay ? Tax Morale and Trust in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8968, The World Bank.
- Bussolo,Maurizio & De Nicola,Francesca & Panizza,Ugo G. & Varghese,Richard, 2019. "Political Connections and Financial Constraints : Evidence from Transition Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8956, The World Bank.
- Allen, Franklin & Covi, Giovanni & Gu, Xian & Kowalewski, Oskar & Montagna, Mattia, 2020. "The interbank market puzzle," Working Paper Series 2374, European Central Bank.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Jakob de Haan & Ria Roerink, 2019. "Financial knowledge and trust in financial institutions," DNB Working Papers 662, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bertelli, Olivia & Kurdi, Sikandra & Mahmoud, Mai & Al-Maweri, Mohamad & Al Bass, Tareq, 2019. "Impacts on trust and social capital of a youth employment program in Yemen: Evaluation of the rural and urban advocates working for development intervention for the Social Fund for Development," MENA working papers 24, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gordon B. Dahl & Christina Felfe & Paul Frijters & Helmut Rainer, 2020. "Caught between Cultures: Unintended Consequences of Improving Opportunity for Immigrant Girls," CESifo Working Paper Series 8045, CESifo.